Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 352 Member Member Posts: 352 Member
    Doing my TMJ exercises and watching Tiny House Nation. What is with these people who want live like pioneers? "And every morning I fill this bucket with nearby spring water".... Dude, just give me the WiFi password and shut up.
  • Angela937Angela937 Member Posts: 514 Member Member Posts: 514 Member
    Laying in bed scrolling through posts on MFP instead of sleeping.
  • Elcee2020Elcee2020 Member Posts: 2,020 Member Member Posts: 2,020 Member
  • SodaDrinkerSodaDrinker Member Posts: 106 Member Member Posts: 106 Member
    watching the goldbergs while working
    Putting on a hoody and getting cozy. I finally get it now.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,673 Member Member Posts: 9,673 Member
    Being in mild pain from my dental procedure this morning. It was the beginning process of having a crown placed, but man... this hurts way worse than I remember the other two hurting.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member
    Watching Bob’s Burgers, typing this
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Member Posts: 213 Member Member Posts: 213 Member
    On a 10 Day Self-Isolation, due to an alert via NHS App 🙁
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,777 Member
    Dancing in my room, a little aerobic to some tunes.
    Shook it like a Pom Pom and a Polaroid Picture
    thank you Missy Elliott and Outkast 😊
    Doing my TMJ exercises and watching Tiny House Nation. What is with these people who want live like pioneers? "And every morning I fill this bucket with nearby spring water".... Dude, just give me the WiFi password and shut up.

That's me most the time. I didn't even have internet access at home until covid hit. Now I don't think I'd survive without it, though! I blame Hollie Hobby and the Little House on the Prairie books, which were so popular in the 80s. :blush:
    I'm researching some interesting food history stuff from the 1700s today.
    That's pretty cool. Don't mind me - I'm an idiot lol.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 4,863 Member Member Posts: 4,863 Member
    Listening to my neighbor’s dogs bark, watching TV, wishing I was listening to TV.
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,026 Member Member Posts: 1,026 Member
    Just tried out my new rebounder and this thing is great. Having fun while burning calories, I'd say that's a win-win. Cardio game just leveled up!
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 1,026 Member Member Posts: 1,026 Member
    Just tried out my new rebounder and this thing is great. Having fun while burning calories, I'd say that's a win-win. Cardio game just leveled up!
    I think I’ve wrenched all the entertainment I can out of the forums today. 🥱
    I wish the lurkers would stop lurking and post already. 😏
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,005 Member Member Posts: 6,005 Member
    I think I’ve wrenched all the entertainment I can out of the forums today. 🥱
    I wish the lurkers would stop lurking and post already. 😏

I can't tell how many times during a day I pop in here and think, what? Nobody has something to say?? I mean, come on. It's been like 10 minutes? Am *I* the only one who has no life??
    Hmmm, guess so. :)
    Studying the Dairy Queen menu and planning my mission
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,447 Member Member Posts: 19,447 Member
    gbwzlfdgqtse.jpg

Dolling myself up 😇

<3<3<3