What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    *hides chocolate behind back*
    I ain't doing nuffin :#
  • slimgirljo15
    Did some yoga and now about to go for a walk before heading to my appointment. It's so beautiful outside. Loving the sunshine 🌞

Hope all is ok 🤗❤
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Watching Season 1 of Monk
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

That's okay; we're used to you not sharing your chocolate. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

That's okay; we're used to you not sharing your chocolate. :p

😄 I'd have shared with you but I inhaled it so quickly 🐷 oink lol.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Did some yoga and now about to go for a walk before heading to my appointment. It's so beautiful outside. Loving the sunshine 🌞

Hope all is ok 🤗❤

I will get my MRI results within the next 2 weeks, it's quite stressful to wait for these results. As for my arm, I have to get more tests done to make sure it's not bone mets. I'm remaining positive because I'm feeling fantastic aside from not being able to do much with my arm and last bone scan was clear. It's most likely damage from chemo, radiation and lymphnode removal but it's better to get more tests done to make sure. My oncologist is amazing and I trust him. I'm scared and worried and I've lost alot of sleep over it this week but today I woke up with a better mindset. I thank meditation for that and how I'm able to push these thoughts out of my mind 🙏 if I've learned anything in the last year it's that worrying will not change a thing but how I react to it will ❤

Not worrying is so much easier said than done isn't it? :( But it really is useless. I've never used meditation before but hopefully filling your mind and body with positive healing thoughts will help calm your inner self and keep you healing towards 100% recovery!!! And lordie knows, you've got lots of people here thinking and sending positive thoughts to the universe for you as well.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Digging through boxes of old photos. 😊
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited March 2021
    Mostly trying not to breakdown at this point. It's very hard to not feel like you are cursed.. or that someone has it out for you when as many bad things have happened to you in the course of a year.. in the middle of a pandemic, when terrible things are happening to all of us concurrently...

I know that nothing I can say will fix this but I can tell you that I've often felt like I was cursed, especially in the last 2 years. It has been one bad thing after another for me and also my kids. I know how hard it is to keep your head up when you feel like you're drowning. Bad things happens to the best people. Everything that happens to us teaches us things and makes us stronger. It really does. We will be faced with things our whole lives because we are strong enough to face it. Try to keep your head up, you have a little boy who needs his mom ❤❤ as for you... if you feel like things are too heavy there's nothing wrong with asking for help xo
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Not cleaning my room
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Not cleaning my room

Can we talk about the sticker on your mirror? 😬😆
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Not cleaning my room

Can we talk about the sticker on your mirror? 😬😆

It's a lifestyle 🙃
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Just finished my 7km walk 👊🏼
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    I took out my Ukulele, taking a break because my arm is a little sore but it's still alot of fun even if I'm a little rusty.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Making pizza
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    lx1x wrote: »
    Making pizza

What kind? 😋
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Making pizza