Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• johnisrunningjohnisrunning Member Posts: 74 Member Member Posts: 74 Member
    Getting ready for the last hour of work on a Friday...
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 837 Member Member Posts: 837 Member
    Looking at an empty suitcase. I better get packing. 4am comes early.
    edited May 14
  • vaelyn1313vaelyn1313 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Watching “Hoarders”.
  • JenzJeepJenzJeep Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Sitting in my games room thinking.. should I would out? Should I vacuum or should I just sit here lol
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 261,314 Member Member, Premium Posts: 261,314 Member
    :yawn:
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,124 Member Member Posts: 2,124 Member
    Folding ALL the laundry.
  • Ryan_Jacob40Ryan_Jacob40 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    laying in bed, can't sleep.
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,148 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,148 Member
    Drinking coffee, listening to the rain.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,124 Member Member Posts: 2,124 Member
    Listening to the birds yell "COME AND GET IT!" because I just refilled the feeders.
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,148 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,148 Member
    Getting ready to watch a live stream of my 3yr old granddaughter’s dance recital. 😍❤️
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 555 Member Member Posts: 555 Member
    Trying to decide what ugly shoe to buy that’s comfortable. Crocs vs Dansko. I can’t live this hurt feet/ joints life anymore!
    Trying to decide what ugly shoe to buy that’s comfortable. Crocs vs Dansko. I can’t live this hurt feet/ joints life anymore!

Crocs are really lightweight, which is nice when you have painful joints. Only reason I had to stop wearing them is that I realized my back pain was due to a short leg, and Crocs won't accommodate a lift.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,424 Member Member Posts: 2,424 Member

I’m really debating on getting hot pink crocs.

Crocs or yeezy slides.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,399 Member Member Posts: 2,399 Member
    Trying to memorize all the content for my OB OSCE. OSCEs give me the Heebie-jeebies.
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 555 Member Member Posts: 555 Member

Crocs are really lightweight, which is nice when you have painful joints. Only reason I had to stop wearing them is that I realized my back pain was due to a short leg, and Crocs won't accommodate a lift.

I have their flip flops and they are the most comfortable shoe I’ve owned. I’m concerned about breathability since I’d get the work shoe with no holes. Guess it doesn’t matter too much if they make my 10hr shift bearable.

vanityy99 wrote: »

Crocs or yeezy slides.

Ya I’ve seen them on Nicki Minaj. rvjcwktvd3e2.jpeg

It’s gonna be a croc summer now.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,424 Member Member Posts: 2,424 Member

I have their flip flops and they are the most comfortable shoe I’ve owned. I’m concerned about breathability since I’d get the work shoe with no holes. Guess it doesn’t matter too much if they make my 10hr shift bearable.

vanityy99 wrote: »

Crocs or yeezy slides.

Ya I’ve seen them on Nicki Minaj. rvjcwktvd3e2.jpeg

It’s gonna be a croc summer now.

🤭 you caught me being a sheep.

• sean4851sean4851 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    sitting on my computer wishing i was anywhere but here doing someone
  • sean4851sean4851 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    something rather than this lol
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 2,182 Member Member Posts: 2,182 Member
    Taking a break, it's been a busy day.