Yup.. pretty much.. 😂
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Watching footie classic
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Sharsou wrote: »
    Watching footie classic

Ahhh... I thought footie was slang for a foot fetish & hesitated to click on the pic. :blush:

I'm finishing up Errol Morris' 4-pt doc on Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald's murder trial... I still don't know if he's guilty or not, but it makes you feel like 75% of the people on the planet lie.

After this, my NY friend is having his weekly podcast... just a silly get-together for friends. It's always fun, but carries on far too early into the wee hours.
  • BraydanTaffy
    lx1x wrote: »
    Food coma

Bet you're couching like this. :D
    cxwzjhlogrbv.gif

Lol. I had a loveable, 25-lb, tuxedo angora, who liked to lounge around like a drunk woman in stretch pants.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    edited July 2021
    Watching footie classic

Ahhh... I thought footie was slang for a foot fetish & hesitated to click on the pic. :blush:

I'm finishing up Errol Morris' 4-pt doc on Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald's murder trial... I still don't know if he's guilty or not, but it makes you feel like 75% of the people on the planet lie.

After this, my NY friend is having his weekly podcast... just a silly get-together for friends. It's always fun, but carries on far too early into the wee hours.

That sounds time that will be time well spent with friends 👍🏻.. hesitant but you still clicked it lol
  • BraydanTaffy
    Watching footie classic

That sounds time that will be time well spent with friends 👍🏻.. hesitant but you still clicked it lol

Haha. Indeed, but, how can ya miss a foot so important that someone needs to post about it. :wink: Don't wanna miss the size 17, 9-toe foot in leopard sandals.
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Drinking a glass of wine in my back yard, enjoying watching my dog chase lightening bugs.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    Watching the weather.
    A thunderstorm just moved through.
    Lots of lightning and it poured down rain for about 25min.
    So happy I no longer need to water my yard.
    💦
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Looking up directions
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Chillaxin after changing motor oil on two cars.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Simply. Effing. Amazing.

I think imma glaze it with peach BBQ and go snatch a bottle of peach wine to go with it. 🤤

5zbys33qyraq.jpeg
  • ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    Just showered and debating the grocery store trip 🙄
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    You realize that anyone that types anything other than "typing into MFP" ain't telling the truth :)