What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1217021712173217521762403

Replies

  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 11,582 Member
    Regretting some recent decisions
  • Drinking decaf tea and waiting for the meds for my sore shoulders/neck to kick in. (Or for my chest to shrink, which would help the sore shoulders/neck by evening problem.)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail

    I hope you finish lunch up in time to prep your dinner. Man, you eat like a king....
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,218 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail

    I hope you finish lunch up in time to prep your dinner. Man, you eat like a king....

    No kidding.. hard life .. 😆
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    lx1x wrote: »
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    prepping my lunch.

    filet mignon wrapped in thick cut, apple smoked bacon fired over apple and oak

    lobster tail

    I hope you finish lunch up in time to prep your dinner. Man, you eat like a king....

    No kidding.. hard life .. 😆

    Now, to be fair, these past couple days were pretty strong and the weeks not gonna be lettin' up any time soon. In 10 mintues I'll have my 40 billable hours clocked for this week which started at 0000 Saturday.

    But, H E Double Hockey Sticks, from that point on I'm making double time, boys. :clutch:
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,218 Member
    Eating lunch..

    Then go for a walk.. nice spring like weather today.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 11,582 Member
    Getting ready to run errands
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Taking a break from work to finally eat.

    Lunch turned into dinner which turned into an evening snack I guess.

    o3jlfaj8aai2.jpeg
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Laying on the bed in a guest bedroom wishing I was on my bed instead
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Eating chips and mango salsa. Tis yum.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 8,147 Member
    Just now finished this book,

    za6szz52nx34.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 21,268 Member
    ecqvkmd6d9bq.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 8,147 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    ecqvkmd6d9bq.gif

    lgxad1xrheud.jpeg
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    Fading’ fast. A showers worth 3 hours sleep so a midnight dip must be equal.

    Back to work feeling wide awake and revived.

    Also, saver yer life little toad. 🤙🏼

    cnhzjz7juie2.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    Just now finished this book,

    za6szz52nx34.jpeg

    I like Stephen King, was it any good?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Fading’ fast. A showers worth 3 hours sleep so a midnight dip must be equal.

    Back to work feeling wide awake and revived.

    Also, saver yer life little toad. 🤙🏼

    cnhzjz7juie2.jpeg

    Hope you get some sleep soon 💤
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited August 2021
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Fading’ fast. A showers worth 3 hours sleep so a midnight dip must be equal.

    Back to work feeling wide awake and revived.

    Also, saver yer life little toad. 🤙🏼

    cnhzjz7juie2.jpeg

    Hope you get some sleep soon 💤

    I appreciate that, Ms. @slimgirljo15. But, ain't no rest for the wicked. I'll get some tomorrow.

    But seriously, I'm actually wrapping this up and can get some sleep in a few hours. Thank you. I appreciatecha.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Fading’ fast. A showers worth 3 hours sleep so a midnight dip must be equal.

    Back to work feeling wide awake and revived.

    Also, saver yer life little toad. 🤙🏼

    cnhzjz7juie2.jpeg

    Hope you get some sleep soon 💤

    I appreciate that, Ms. @slimgirljo15. But, ain't no rest for the wicked. I'll get some tomorrow.

    But seriously, I'm actually wrapping this up and can get some sleep in a few hours. Thank you. I appreciatecha.

    8r3py1qj9clb.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 8,147 Member
    Just now finished this book,

    za6szz52nx34.jpeg

    I like Stephen King, was it any good?

    It really was.
    A fast read, unlike his novels, lol.
    I’m still thinking about it.
    Yes, I recommend it. ☺️