What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a run. It's starting to be cold in the mornings and I absolutely LOVE it! ❤️
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Finished weights. Finished burpees. Now treadmill
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Finished school work, finished coffee now time to head to work
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Bout to take the kid to school-
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Bout to take the kid to school-

Tell them I said to make good choices!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    Deciding what to do first. Do I register for my next course? Do I start packing boxes? Pull stuff out of the closet in the basement and see what's there? Tidy?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Deciding what to do first. Do I register for my next course? Do I start packing boxes? Pull stuff out of the closet in the basement and see what's there? Tidy?

Start packing - it was the first thing you listed - I’d say subliminally it’s what you really wanted to do first anyway. Or that could be bs but either way I say go with the boxes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to hit the hay 😴
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Start packing - it was the first thing you listed - I’d say subliminally it’s what you really wanted to do first anyway. Or that could be bs but either way I say go with the boxes

I just booked my new course to start tomorrow

And I'm about to go pull out the boxes I have under the bed in the basement to see what I have. Packing is probably more important isn't it. The stuff in the basement closet is already boxed up
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Getting ready, not sure what I was thinking when I decided to start curling my hair but I'm not feeling the same way as 30 minutes ago, I only did half of my head so far and I'm already annoyed😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Getting ready, not sure what I was thinking when I decided to start curling my hair but I'm not feeling the same way as 30 minutes ago, I only did half of my head so far and I'm already annoyed😅

It’s a look. Go with it
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Shoulders
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just finished splitting firewood. Getting cleaned up to go apple picking.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Just dropped equipment off to go on a truck to Vegas for one client, heading home to do a little remote work for another client, then going to the headquarters of a third client for a job this afternoon. It's turning out to be a hectic but financially productive day
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

It’s a look. Go with it

I almost gave up and put my hair in a ponytail but I finished it and now I feel pretty so no regrets 😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

It’s a look. Go with it

I almost gave up and put my hair in a ponytail but I finished it and now I feel pretty so no regrets 😆
    Yay for feeling pretty!❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Lunch time. Taking a break from clearing out boxes to get to stuff to pack
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Cardio and mfp
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    A coworker brought their dog into work so basically today will be spent giving pats and treats rather than me doing actual work

I don’t think I could be more jealous unless there was also good pizza involved
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    Going to go walk at the lake