What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I really don’t know what’s been wrong with me lately; I mean more than usual. I can’t relax. Tired all the time. I’ve been getting really angry too. Been feeling on the verge of tears for at least a week but I can’t cry. I get just to that stage right before like anticipating a sneeze but it doesn’t happen.
    I’ve been trying to scare off my suitor to the point it’s working but that isn’t even what I want at all. In fact, I really, really, really like him. I’m usually so level headed irl. I let my crazy flag fly online but in person I just keep it to myself.
    No he isn’t the reason I’m not feeling like myself but this is just something recent that has added to my weird mood. I have overreacted and wrote a text to him that was super long and showing my insecurities. He called me in the middle of me writing it and we discussed the basic contents and I told him I was just gonna delete it but he really wanted me to send out unedited. So I did even though I didn’t want to. He was rightfully offended but like, he wanted to see it?????
    Idk but I was a mess all day. I felt like throwing up and crying but I couldn’t. On the drive home I started digging my nails into my hand and I had little red half moon marks. Came home, showered and got a text from him. We were supposed to hang out after work but I thought my stupid text from the morning had ruined that.
    He showed up. Handsome as hell. I felt so much better instantly. When he left I texted him that I was catching feelings and tbh maybe that wasn’t the damn moment. I haven’t been this insecure and immature and needy since my early 20’s.
    *sigh*
    Like all I talk about is him but it’s not just boy drama. Work has been dumb af. My shoes have worn out and they have holes on the side. The sole is almost worn down to my foot on the left one. Anyway so my legs and whole body have been aching from wearing crap shoes. I can replace them, just haven’t. Haven’t been sleeping well. Haven’t been eating well.
    Like why did I think that in the middle of whatever episode I’m going through right now was the right time to confess feelings? It makes me feel so gross and humiliated. Makes me feel like a silly teenager in the worse way.
    I’m also anxious for the new job department but that’s a normal anxiety for me. I actually can’t wait. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just want to be perfect you know? But I am so very flawed.
    I think it’s time to start taking care of myself before I ruin anything good I have going. I’m going to eat real meals today. Sleep is already out of the question so skip that. I’m going to meditate and make an effort to think more positively.
    I’ve even been running off my one friend at work. Like what am I doing????
    This Wellbutrin isn’t doing a damn thing for me.
    Just yet another should be personal diary entry that I’ve instead posted to mfp 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing new here.

I wish I had some pearls of wisdom for you but there is nothing I can say that would make a difference to how you feel so, just know you're getting the biggest hugs from afar 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😶
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Reading about the drama on here and I guess I was blocked from that new user bc I could only see one post that was quoted. Why are they allowed to be on here? We can’t cuss or discuss politics but someone can outright harass people??

I missed it as well but I believe they were quickly banned

See that’s what I thought happened when that user name was showed to have most recent post but when I clicked the thread it was nowhere to be seen. Seemed to be that way for a few days.

• OpheliaCooter
    I really don’t know what’s been wrong with me lately; I mean more than usual. I can’t relax. Tired all the time. I’ve been getting really angry too. Been feeling on the verge of tears for at least a week but I can’t cry. I get just to that stage right before like anticipating a sneeze but it doesn’t happen.
    I’ve been trying to scare off my suitor to the point it’s working but that isn’t even what I want at all. In fact, I really, really, really like him. I’m usually so level headed irl. I let my crazy flag fly online but in person I just keep it to myself.
    No he isn’t the reason I’m not feeling like myself but this is just something recent that has added to my weird mood. I have overreacted and wrote a text to him that was super long and showing my insecurities. He called me in the middle of me writing it and we discussed the basic contents and I told him I was just gonna delete it but he really wanted me to send out unedited. So I did even though I didn’t want to. He was rightfully offended but like, he wanted to see it?????
    Idk but I was a mess all day. I felt like throwing up and crying but I couldn’t. On the drive home I started digging my nails into my hand and I had little red half moon marks. Came home, showered and got a text from him. We were supposed to hang out after work but I thought my stupid text from the morning had ruined that.
    He showed up. Handsome as hell. I felt so much better instantly. When he left I texted him that I was catching feelings and tbh maybe that wasn’t the damn moment. I haven’t been this insecure and immature and needy since my early 20’s.
    *sigh*
    Like all I talk about is him but it’s not just boy drama. Work has been dumb af. My shoes have worn out and they have holes on the side. The sole is almost worn down to my foot on the left one. Anyway so my legs and whole body have been aching from wearing crap shoes. I can replace them, just haven’t. Haven’t been sleeping well. Haven’t been eating well.
    Like why did I think that in the middle of whatever episode I’m going through right now was the right time to confess feelings? It makes me feel so gross and humiliated. Makes me feel like a silly teenager in the worse way.
    I’m also anxious for the new job department but that’s a normal anxiety for me. I actually can’t wait. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just want to be perfect you know? But I am so very flawed.
    I think it’s time to start taking care of myself before I ruin anything good I have going. I’m going to eat real meals today. Sleep is already out of the question so skip that. I’m going to meditate and make an effort to think more positively.
    I’ve even been running off my one friend at work. Like what am I doing????
    This Wellbutrin isn’t doing a damn thing for me.
    Just yet another should be personal diary entry that I’ve instead posted to mfp 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing new here.

I wish I had some pearls of wisdom for you but there is nothing I can say that would make a difference to how you feel so, just know you're getting the biggest hugs from afar 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😶

Thank you Jo! Life is just a rollercoaster and I’m riding the kind with loops.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Waiting on my flight home from DC. Was a cute day. Went to the tudor place and after ate really good ramen and octopus… and jello sake, peach
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Just got home from the grandkids’ soccer game.
    5yr olds…….total chaos 😀😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    edited October 2022
    Raptors home opener!!
  • Bequiaman
    Bequiaman Posts: 10 Member
    Eating oatmeal breakfast reading MyFitnessPal
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    Getting ready to head to the airport. I got up early enough to take a walk and get coffee before I leave
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    School drop off karaoke with the kids
    On the deck- Journey, Worlds apart
  • Alinouveau2
    edited October 2022
    tigrig wrote: »

Omg what time is school drop off?
    That feels early unless you're in the Canadian Maritimes
  • tigrig

We leave the house at 640am and drop off starts at 7am. They hate it
  • Alinouveau2
    edited October 2022

I'd hate it too!
    What time does school actually start?

My boy has late start today so it's an easy 9:30 start we means we have to leave at like 9...I like late start
  • tigrig

I'd hate it too!

My boy has late start today so it's an easy 9:30 start we means we have to leave at like 9...I like late start

School starts at 730am. Last year they moved the elementary school start time earlier and left middle school and up at 830 to alleviate some of the traffic problems
  • Alinouveau2

I'd hate it too!

School starts at 730am. Last year they moved the elementary school start time earlier and left middle school and up at 830 to alleviate some of the traffic problems

Well that was clever.
  • Lissa1129
    Lissa1129 Posts: 10 Member
    Working and getting ready for a 15 minute walk
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    Trying to decide just how much Peanut Butter Whiskey I want in my coffee this morning.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Trying to decide just how much Peanut Butter Whiskey I want in my coffee this morning.

Well it is Friday - so make it a double sir 🥃
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Walking my dogs
  • OpheliaCooter
    Trying to not be mad today. Work gave me the dream team of people I don’t like to work with except one girl bc idk her but she can’t push planes so I had to do it. I had to do almost everything this flight bc the other girl just walked off the gate to I guess use the bathroom. I’m tired of picking up the slack and others get to stay untrained on pushing when they tried to get me fired for not knowing how to push WHEN I WAS BRAND NEW. The people are out of probation so I know they’ve just been skating by. I just want to see equal treatment but we all know that won’t happen.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    Drinking hot cider and working on invoices