80+lbs down with more to go!! (Before and after pic)

13»

Replies

• yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Awesome!! Congrats :)
  • Giancarlolsx7
    Giancarlolsx7 Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks guys!^^^
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    You really look fantastic! Congrats on your successes!
  • bonbonA95
    bonbonA95 Posts: 6 Member
    Well done
    Congratulations ☺
  • Giancarlolsx7
    fireytiger wrote: »
    You really look fantastic! Congrats on your successes!

Thanks!!
  • Giancarlolsx7
    bonbonA95 wrote: »
    Well done
    Congratulations ☺

Appreciate it! Thank you
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Well done! You look really good!
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    well done... you look great!!!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Serious dedication. Congrats on all your hard work and focus. Well deserved. You look great.
  • Giancarlolsx7
    edited August 2016
    ChaleGirl wrote: »
    Well done! You look really good!

Thanks ladies!!^^
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Congrats! Looking great!
  • Giancarlolsx7
    Congrats! Looking great!

Thank you
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Keep kicking butt!! Great Job!!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    I started my journey at 283 unhappy and unhealthy. I finally did something about it instead of making excuses and feeling sorry for myself. I started just eating clean and dropped about 40lbs in 3 months. After the 3 months I started going to the gym doing both cardio and strength training. Between February and now I have went from 283 to 202. My ultimate goal is to drop another 30lbs or so. 6a2n5hfpujez.jpeg

You look AMAZING. Congrats on the progress the hard work has paid off. I also started at 283 pounds and this morning I weighed in at 195.6 but I started in January. Like you the first 3-4 months I had no cheat days and was very strict. I still have another 40-50 pounds to lose, I am only 5'5".
  • Giancarlolsx7
    I started my journey at 283 unhappy and unhealthy. I finally did something about it instead of making excuses and feeling sorry for myself. I started just eating clean and dropped about 40lbs in 3 months. After the 3 months I started going to the gym doing both cardio and strength training. Between February and now I have went from 283 to 202. My ultimate goal is to drop another 30lbs or so. 6a2n5hfpujez.jpeg

You look AMAZING. Congrats on the progress the hard work has paid off. I also started at 283 pounds and this morning I weighed in at 195.6 but I started in January. Like you the first 3-4 months I had no cheat days and was very strict. I still have another 40-50 pounds to lose, I am only 5'5".

Thank you I appreciate that! Congrats to you as well looks like we have lost about the same so far! I hit 193.2 this morning.Nice job!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member

Thank you I appreciate that! Congrats to you as well looks like we have lost about the same so far! I hit 193.2 this morning.Nice job!

:) I am so happy for you. At same time a little jealous, lol. Men always lose faster.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Wonderful!
  • Giancarlolsx7

:) I am so happy for you. At same time a little jealous, lol. Men always lose faster.

88lbs since Jan is A LOT that's still a fast pace. You're doing a great job!
  • Giancarlolsx7
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!