Herbalife in court

2»

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Yeah because they are a giant ripoff like all the other MLM schemes. I hope others like It Works, Shakeology, Thrive, wtc gets sued too. I really don't know how anyone could fall for that crap honestly

I don't sell shakeology and I'm not "brainwashed" (before that comes up), but BB actually helped me. I was able to get off some medications, my blood test finally came back normal after years of hormonal/electrolyte imbalances, and before I hurt my hip, I went from 220-160 with a 25% body fat from 34%.

The products actually work if you put in the work. Granted not everything works for EVERYone. I'll admit Itworks is a load of crap and I've never done research on trive.

Are you talking about Shakeology? Or the workouts? B/c I agree, the BB workouts are actually pretty good. I've done many of them and enjoyed them. They provided the structured I needed to get back into working out regularly.

I can't speak on Shakeology b/c I've never taken it and have no desire to take it. I personally do not believe in all of the claims that they make regarding that product.