Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Anyone fail on a bio hacking diet?

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Love Shack?

:shudder: I hope not.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    I'm against anything that has the word "hack" in it.

Puss-In-Boots-Hairball-74292.gif
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    edited August 2016
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Yea youre right man its only about calories. Im sure mesomorphs can appreciate that when you tell them eat less, exercise more and nothing happens

I thought I was an endo, but really I was lazy and liked food.

Twins!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Love Shack?

:shudder: I hope not.

I DO like Fred Schneider. I want to be a famous singer like him and Lou Reed and just talk all my music. lol.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Weird thread
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Sorry @RuNaRoUnDaFiEld , I never mean to threadjack but I've got the attention span of a 2 year old.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Weirdest thread ever....
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Yea youre right man its only about calories. Im sure mesomorphs can appreciate that when you tell them eat less, exercise more and nothing happens

You know somatotypes were debunked, right? A psychologist looked at people and categorized them based on how they made him feel. When metabolic testing was done it showed that "endomorphs" eat more calories than they need and naturally don't move much during the day, "ectomorphs" don't eat as much as they think they do and they move a lot more than most people.

I thought I was an endo, but really I was lazy and liked food.

I can make myself look like any of the three somatype archetypes, just by standing differently.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    ToxDocAR wrote: »
    Reminds me of my husband... Starts the conversation in the middle and expects you to know what he is talking about.

That's funny, because that's my wife. Finish a conversation, move on to 2 other conversations, says something that doesn't make any sense regarding what we were just talking about, turns out she was talking about something we were talking about 20 minutes ago.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    I want to try this biohacking diet, but I'm having trouble following the non-sequiturs. Also, do I have to root my mitochondria or can I simply side-load a script on the RNA?

Make sure to use fresh, never frozen, Okinawan mitochonria if you're going to the trouble of upgrading.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3259160/

OMG, that was my problem....
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    annaskiski wrote: »
    I want to try this biohacking diet, but I'm having trouble following the non-sequiturs. Also, do I have to root my mitochondria or can I simply side-load a script on the RNA?

Make sure to use fresh, never frozen, Okinawan mitochonria if you're going to the trouble of upgrading.

OMG, that was my problem....

You might also have failed to use a pre-mitochondric supplement to give the mitochondria the ufel they need to take hold in your body.

<gasp>
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member

I couldn't source the Okinawan, I had to substitute and compile from Corsican source.