Feeling unattractive?

1141516171820»

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    If I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep, I look like *kitten*. I get dark circles around my eyes, my skin turns yellowish, and the foxy lil' receptionist at work won't say good morning to me.

Pretty much👇

xRflPGb.gif
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Honestly, yes. Feeling this pretty hardcore lately. Doesn’t help that I’m turning 40 on the 14th. Going through a rough patch, but working on getting out of it!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    sometimes yes; i can be prone to black or white thinking, so one day I'm all good, another day not so much
  • ridin599
    ridin599 Posts: 24 Member
    Yep! I am pretty sure I over think things to much...... I dunno, I need to think about it and just focus on being the best me. More attractive that a douche with a six pack (at least I think)... I feel like I have the look of "I need a box, I'll eat the rest later"
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Yep, dis still me. Been that way my entire life. Always being the fat, slow, ugly kid in the group of friends.. having a mother who constantly talked down to me and called me a fatass more times than I can count... kinda takes a massive beating to any ego you might once have had (and I never had much).

This hit home for me. First of all - *big hugs.* I can totally relate to this. Somehow I thought that losing weight was going to magically change my inner dialogue. Guess what? It did absolutely nothing for me. I still look in the mirror and see a sad, overweight teenager. Self confidence is a *kitten* to learn, but I'm working on it.

This is me hugging you both and saying you are perfect just the way you are. You are both absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Besides the only truly ugly people in this world are those that hate puppies! :wink:

Hope y'alls weekend is as wonderful and as lovely as you two are.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Yep, dis still me. Been that way my entire life. Always being the fat, slow, ugly kid in the group of friends.. having a mother who constantly talked down to me and called me a fatass more times than I can count... kinda takes a massive beating to any ego you might once have had (and I never had much).

This hit home for me. First of all - *big hugs.* I can totally relate to this. Somehow I thought that losing weight was going to magically change my inner dialogue. Guess what? It did absolutely nothing for me. I still look in the mirror and see a sad, overweight teenager. Self confidence is a *kitten* to learn, but I'm working on it.

This is me hugging you both and saying you are perfect just the way you are. You are both absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Besides the only truly ugly people in this world are those that hate puppies! :wink:

Hope y'alls weekend is as wonderful and as lovely as you two are.

Some times all we need is a sweet compliment such as this to help us feel good. Thank you for being you, Dave. 🤗

You are welcome sweetie. And always know, if you ever need someone to just chat with I'll be there for you. Sometimes just talking about a situation is all we need. xxxooo
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I'm feeling very attractive
    to ants
    But I think they just love me
    because I'm holding
    donut crumbs
    and lying on the floor
    and waiting
    to be attractive
    to ants
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Yep, I am cause nobody IRL finds me attractive. Or at least doesn't say/do anything to show and/or tell me they find me attractive. Its why I started losing weight in the first place, to increase my attractiveness.

From what I've seen of you on here, you've got more than just the exterior to offer, dude. 😎

Daww, thanks man. :)
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    I have never felt attractive, but I think that being slim will make me go from a 5 to a 6.