Linda (SavedByGrace) OMAD

14567810»

Replies

• Anneli_F
    Anneli_F Posts: 76 Member
    12/20/16 - 1 pound loss

I weighed today and lost another pound. Yeah!! Total lost so far 36.6 pounds!!

Hurray, what a great job you have done! thumbsup.png
    banana.gif

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    12/20/16 - 1 pound loss

Congratulations! You must be getting a lot of compliments. Have a lot of people been noticing? That must be quite a few clothes sizes down.
    :smile:
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    DebSozo wrote: »
    12/20/16 - 1 pound loss

Congratulations! You must be getting a lot of compliments. Have a lot of people been noticing? That must be quite a few clothes sizes down.
    :smile:

Hi Deb:

Yes, I get compliments all the time. We have a work Christmas party every year and have a lot of our customers attend. Several people told me I was looking great or that it looks like I'm melting. It's nice to hear a few compliments but then I don't want any more compliments. I don't want to feel like I look too good because I don't want my mind telling me that I don't need to lose anymore weight. Like I mentioned before, weight loss is a mind game and we have to stay in control of our thoughts and not let our thoughts control us.

Merry Christmas!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Merry Christmas!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    DebSozo wrote: »
    Merry Christmas!

Sorry, I haven't been on MFP and missed your Merry Christmas wishes. Thank you. I hope you had a great Christmas!