Let the fun begin!!!

Replies

• sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,966 Member
    I would like to join Team 5
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Raasy wrote: »
    Please add me to the challenge. Add me to whatever team is the winning team :D

Add her to Team 2 Awesome, I guess, because we are coming back with a vengeance! Lol!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Raasy wrote: »
    Please add me to the challenge. Add me to whatever team is the winning team :D
    Wonderful! However before you can be added to a team, we need to have you join the Group. Just go up to the Options Tab at the top of this page and hit "Join Group" and you are in! Welcome aboard! :)
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    I've been waiting from the early morning , i can't wait any more , where are you guys ?!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    sue_01 wrote: »
    I would like to join Team 5

Good Choice lol .

• sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2016
    i'm on team 2 , the winner team haha :p
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    :)
  • mbansal123
    mbansal123 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey y'all! I am a first timer! Do we have to run to be in this race? Any tips?
  • Trigirl247
    Trigirl247 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm requesting to be on Team 5! Looking forward to this fun challenge!
  • Trigirl247
    Trigirl247 Posts: 7 Member
    @Hawkins410, requesting to be on Team 5.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    I'm on the east coast and it's Saturday so I slept in, up reading late! I saw it was 9:15am and popped out of bed like a little kid wanting to check the team rosters. You'd think it was me that has a soccer game today! :D
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    I'm here - I'm new - if there's still room, I'm in.
    I have no idea what I'm doing, but sounds like a fun challenge. Put me on any team :)
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Hawkins410, requesting to be on Team 5.

You're confirmed to be on Team 5! :smile: Rosters will be out later today and our team thread opened up. I'm traveling this morning and evening, but will shout out to everyone when I can.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Newbie. Thanks @rusgolden, for the info!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    I love all this enthusiasm!! :)
    Team Rosters are still being determined. Some people that signed up earlier in the month have not revisited MFP, so @MissionEnforcer has sent them messages to see if they are still interested. If you have received a message, please respond ASAP!
    @MissionEnforcer's main goal right now is to make sure the teams start with even numbers and active players! I can't give you an exact time, but I would say around 2:00 pm PDT is about right. :)
    I will also post (as an Announcement) where the "starting line" is, so y'all can get on up there and be ready to go! The first destination and challenges will be announced tomorrow night. As @carbucfan pointed out, these darn leaders are on the West Coast!! :D
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,094 Member
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    I'm on the east coast and it's Saturday so I slept in, up reading late! I saw it was 9:15am and popped out of bed like a little kid wanting to check the team rosters. You'd think it was me that has a soccer game today! :D

I did the same thing...could barely log into the site fast enough!! Guess we have to wait about 7 more hours...to see who all our teammates are...

However, good to know the leaders are on the west coast, for my own expectation management ;)