quick weight loss

13»

Replies

• MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited October 2016
    TacheNoir wrote: »

Which has what to do with anything I've posted?

Why are you so combative and argumentative with everyone? Calm down.

Asking why someone's quoting me to post about limestone is hardly combative or argumentative!

19dczlldbhzv.jpg ... or ma'am ;P
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member

TavistockToad is awesome! Not sure if you knew this or not!! I've never seen you on these boards before, who are you? Why pick on her.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    cathipa wrote: »
    MommyMeggo wrote: »
    OMG LOL. I cant stop.... especially the last one...

The free advice at dietdoctor.com
    How does one measure progress "wisely'?

Choose a low-carb diet
    Eat when hungry
    Eat real food
    Eat only when hungry
    Measure your progress wisely
    Be persistent
    Women: Avoid fruit
    Men: Avoid beer
    Avoid artificial sweeteners
    Review any medications
    Stress less, sleep more
    Eat less of dairy products and nuts
    Supplement vitamins and minerals
    Use intermittent fasting
    Exercise smart
    Achieve optimal ketosis
    Get your hormones checked
    Consider weight loss pills / drugs (if desperate)

Why should women avoid fruit? Can women then drink beer since men can't and men can eat fruit?
    Stress less - ok easier said than done.
    I thought nuts would be part of a LCHF diet?
    How does one exercise smart?
    And everyone knows the last resort to lose weight is with pills and drugs.
    SMH...

What about fruit beer? Should everyone avoid it?
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,992 Member
    Jruzer wrote: »

Choose a low-carb diet
    Eat when hungry
    Eat real food
    Eat only when hungry
    Be persistent
    Review any medications
    Stress less, sleep more
    Use intermittent fasting
    Exercise smart
    Achieve optimal ketosis

Why should women avoid fruit? Can women then drink beer since men can't and men can eat fruit?
    SMH...

I enjoy a good lambic and have still lost weight :)
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Jruzer wrote: »

Choose a low-carb diet
    Eat when hungry
    Eat real food
    Eat only when hungry
    Be persistent
    Review any medications
    Stress less, sleep more
    Use intermittent fasting
    Exercise smart
    Achieve optimal ketosis

SMH...

Unless you want to end up on diet pills...
  • TacheNoir
    TacheNoir Posts: 18 Member

Asking why someone's quoting me to post about limestone is hardly combative or argumentative!

Please calm down. You're creating a hostile environment here. You seem very angry.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited October 2016
    In the morning start your day with a large glass of water. The in a tea cup, put a table spoon of apple cider vinegar and add water. Down it. Taste horrible but it does good things for you body. And also garcinia cambogia helped me kick off my weight lose with very little lifestyle change initially. Find a brand that has 60% HCA and vegan capsules. They will cost a bit more but not much and they work. The pordict is safe and natural. You can find out how it works by searching garcinia cambogia Dr oz, on YouTube to watch his segment on the product. I lost 10 lbs the first week and another 10 lbs the second week. Weight loss will come to a screeching halt however after the fantom weight is gone if the user does not implement diet changes. And preferably exercise.

So. Much. Woo. Please, woo gives the kitty in my avatar a huuuuge headache.

Woo.1: ACV. This does NOT assist with weight loss. No proof. None.
    Woo.2: Garcinia Combogia. Another crap supplement with no proof that it works.
    Woo.3: Dr. Oz. Quack quack quack. Do some research. Dr. Oz himself admitted to selling product that has no proof of being effective for weight loss....dingdingding, garcinia was one of them. Enough said.

Stop with the BS @foldsfamilyof7
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

Please calm down. You're creating a hostile environment here. You seem very angry.

If you have concerns with someone's tone, try contacting the moderators privately to discuss it. If someone really is angry and creating hostility (not seeing it in @TavistockToad here, but whatever), you starting a public discussion is going to be much less helpful than having the moderators address it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

If you have concerns with someone's tone, try contacting the moderators privately to discuss it. If someone really is angry and creating hostility (not seeing it in @TavistockToad here, but whatever), you starting a public discussion is going to be much less helpful than having the moderators address it.

Don't feed the :trollface:
  • janejellyroll

Sorry!
  • janejellyroll

Sorry!
  • janejellyroll

Sorry!
  • janejellyroll

Sorry!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Sorry squared! LOL
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    ogtmama wrote: »
    What are your stats? It's not uncommon for someone with a lot of weight to lose to lose 10 pounds in the first month...I did. (although keep in mind that a significant portion of that was probably water)

I thought I was doing good with 2lb a week weight loss until I read your post. I lost 10 lbs the first month and then today it was 0.2 lb. Does that mean that, that will be the rate of loss from now on?

I didn't mean to take of maryashley4's post.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Well, you could cut one of your arms off. lol. Normally that just doesn't really work tho, you can't lose that fast and have it all be fat.

After reviewing the posts and seeing what has transpired, this might be the better alternative.. :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,262 Member
    What are your stats? It's not uncommon for someone with a lot of weight to lose to lose 10 pounds in the first month...I did. (although keep in mind that a significant portion of that was probably water)

I thought I was doing good with 2lb a week weight loss until I read your post. I lost 10 lbs the first month and then today it was 0.2 lb. Does that mean that, that will be the rate of loss from now on?

No. Weight loss is not linear. The rate changes. You might notice a pattern after awhile but it differs from person to person.
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    jemhh wrote: »

No. Weight loss is not linear. The rate changes. You might notice a pattern after awhile but it differs from person to person.

Thanks! I will keep watch on it.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    billglitch wrote: »
    I have been averaging 10 pounds a month for 10 months. I am eating Low Carb High Fat (LCHF). Its pretty easy if you have some will power. Checkout dietdoctor.com. I bet you will lose 5 in the first week

Yeah it's totally doable when you have 100's of pounds to lose...

brother in law wanted to lose 30 to 40 and lost 25 in 2 months doing lchf

He didn't want any muscle left?!

the guy who posted was looking for suggestions. i gave him one. its goes against what you believe thats fine

*Sideshow Bob groan*