TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    THIS week will be an easy one for me. NO MORE SLACKING HERE !! Now i just need to keep my exercise up for the week. Work is slowing down so i am having extra days OFF and that will drop my step counts and some of my harder workout minutes.
    Today is tree shopping and decorating DAY !! Need to get new lights for the house and get those strung up too. LADDER TIME !!!
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Need to try and burn of these extra pounds with this week's challenges this should be a kick in the right direction

Need to start the steps from today hopefully by Thursday this should be completed. Happy stepping everyone :D
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am excited to do another steps challenge as the last one really worked my booty! :smiley: Staying within calories shouldn't be too difficult this week, but I seriously need to meal prep today to stay on track this week. Here's to having a great week!

Happy Monday!

~Vicki
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    THIS week will be an easy one for me. NO MORE SLACKING HERE !! Now i just need to keep my exercise up for the week. Work is slowing down so i am having extra days OFF and that will drop my step counts and some of my harder workout minutes.
    Today is tree shopping and decorating DAY !! Need to get new lights for the house and get those strung up too. LADDER TIME !!!

Have fun with decorating, I did mine over the weekend, :)
    I am excited to do another steps challenge as the last one really worked my booty! :smiley: Staying within calories shouldn't be too difficult this week, but I seriously need to meal prep today to stay on track this week. Here's to having a great week!

Happy Monday!

~Vicki

I really like the stairs too. This time IT'LL be tougher on my end! We can do this, bring on the challenge. Tonight hitting the gym and tomorrow morning.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    change04 wrote: »
    Need to try and burn of these extra pounds with this week's challenges this should be a kick in the right direction

I'm so glad it's a water challenge since I have little control over what gets cooked the next couple of week, :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    YOU NEED TO CLIMB THE 1778 STEPS!

THAT IS 889 UP & 889 DOWN
    YES, COUNT BOTH THE UP AND THE DOWN IN ORDER TO ACCUMULATE YOUR TOTAL!
    THAT’S EQUIVALENT TO 127 FLIGHTS/FLOORS (USING 14 STEPS PER FLIGHT/FLOOR)

So they must mean 127 flights up or down because I did
    14 steps up and 14 steps down = 28 steps x 127 floors = 3556 :cry: :sweat_smile:

well, I am done with steps!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Alisa, outstanding job!!!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    This is so I can keep track this week, :)

Mon - 37/127 floors
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hello team six! Anyone out there. ..........or are you all caught up with holiday craziness?
    We are about to go into a crazy time. My daughter is a student body officer at her high school and tomorrow is the big kick off for their charity fundraiser "Silver Rush" She will be spending every day from dawn until dusk trying to earn money for the charity the students chose. We get to find out the charity tomorrow and then will do all that we can for the next 21 days to help her with their goal of raising money. Last year through their work including "odd jobs" through the neighborhood every night 6 days a week and crazy events at the school, they raised over $144,000 for the charity! Wish us luck!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    25 more floors today 62 /127 plus did the vidoes

Good luck Shauna, that's a fabulous accomplishment the student body does.
  • change04
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Praying for every success @shauna30

Would complete the stair challenge sometime today plus I'll attempt the videos which always ends with a lot of giggles from the children :p

Have a happy Thursday X
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    Options
    Sorry guys I have been sick this week. Will try the extra points, but no extra exercise.
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @HisStrengthCounselor Feel better!

I am here,but have had a hectic week so far. Looking forwardto a quieter day today. Yesterday I barely sat down all day, and of course, the twins slept so horribly last night, so I am dragging this morning. I have managed to get in over 100 flights of stairs so far, so I will get that challenge done. Going to work on the dancing videos today, and will get the diary challenge done Friday or Saturday. It has warmed up and is only -8 this morning which will make the day a little less brutal! It was -20 when I headed grocery shopping yesterday and today my lips are protesting, I forgot to slather them with chapstick yesterday, so giving them some tlc today! Hope ya'll are warm and enjoying the season! I'm baking some pumpkin biscotti today.

• Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Well, been away for a few days so not much exercise done except for plenty of walking, including up and down steps lol. In work today so travelled up and down the stairs a few times too.

Just for my record - to date 785 steps so nearly half way. I will get there and do the dance videos but with going away, works Christmas do tomorrow and birthday celebrations for my hubby over the weekend I shall not be able to keep within calories goal - sorry folks!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2 should get finished today and I am on track to have challenge 3 done tomorrow.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    25 more floors today 62 /127 plus did the vidoes

Good luck Shauna, that's a fabulous accomplishment the student body does.

50 more floors 112/127. I will finish tomorrow for sure, since this weekend we're keeping the grandkids.
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    88 / 127 floors. I'll try and finish the challenges tomorrow since I'm off work.
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 and 2 done! Will hopefully finish off 3 tomorrow!
  • change04
    Options
    Behind schedule with the steps challenge defo would have to finish today. Completed the video challenge and on course with the 3rd challenge.

Have a fab weekend all X
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Another 542 steps = 1327 so far