Is the fitbit brand of watches inherently unrugged?

2»

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    I had the Force that was involved with the recall due to rash. I had the rash but decided to alternate wrists and the rashes stopped. I kept it for about two years or so and it got some water in it and quit. I moved on to the Blaze and have enjoyed it. I wear it daily and it is holding up well.
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    i've had the charge, and the charge HR. both have lasted between 3-4 months before the band starts bubbling/peeling. i am currently on my 4 one (3rd time fitbit has sent a replacement) in less than a year. i will not buy this one again thats for sure. i think i might look at the new charge since you can actually swap out bands.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    I've had my one for 3 years, never had a problem. I think since it isn't on my wrist and clipped to my bra, it doesn't get banged up too badly. It has been for a swim in the washing machine a couple times and keeps on working.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    I have had a fit bit for almost 4 years. I wear mine every day, and have only forgotten to put it on twice. First a One, Then the Force (discontinued) and a Charge HR for about 16 months. No problems with any of them, except the Force which I developed a rash on my wrist from. I am currently trying to justify buying the Blaze. I love my fit bit, and the company's customer service is outstanding.