Someone near 5'4" especially if 200-250lbs what's your calorie goal? Need advice..or encouragement.

2»

Replies

• KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    daylewhite wrote: »
    I started at 260 (around 130 currently, but got as low as 122 lbs). I avgeraged 2000 cals per day for the majority of my loss. I do use a food scale for accuracy of portion sizes and I use a fitbit to adjust my calories based on my activity.

I am a fairly active person. Until recently I was a stay-at-home mom. Here recently due to a very poor tracking this summer and starting my new job (poor choices) I have regained about 10 lbs (down to 8 lbs now). My job has me on my feet all day and I can lose half a pound per week while averaging around 2200 calories.

Thanks when you say that you are fairly active do you do Gym? What do you eat before a gym session I am battling with energy I used to munch an energy bar but think that they are too high in sugar?

Me too and I have found a scoop of C4 prework out works wonders for me. I get mine at Walmart.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Yeah...you'll lose on 1500. I'm 5'4" and when I started back in the 160s I pretty much at 1500 to lose consistently, with exercise.