Wedding invite: Help me decide what to wear!

2»

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Have you considered a cover up tattoo? I know it can be pricey and all, so I don't mean "in time for this wedding"...but it sounds like you really like your arms and should show 'em off! I don't know what the tattoo is but there are artists everywhere (certainly in NYC) who can work MAGIC on just about any silly mistake from years past...even a dolphin tramp stamp from 1996!
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    I like numer three and there are make ups made for covering tattoos that work very successfully! I covered a tattoo with make up for my wedding (like stage make up) and it wasn't noticeable at all!
  • SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Number 3 shows off your body better... :)
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    I'd go with #3
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    I like numer three and there are make ups made for covering tattoos that work very successfully! I covered a tattoo with make up for my wedding (like stage make up) and it wasn't noticeable at all!
    Which ones! I already tried Tatjacket (also stage-make-up like). It comes out flaky and even the "light" is too dark! I also bought a barrier spray, thinking it would work with regular concealer - weird also.
    Though, my tattoo is really big with thick black lines of a stupid cartoon turtle... so I don't really think anything'll work with that... laser treatments... maybe 10 of them?