What's on your mind?

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    you know i bet if we banned wands from all wizards and witches outside of the ministry of magic then guys like voldemort wouldn't be able to hurt anybody

no bc as soon as you ban wands then the only people who have wands are criminals

Maybe just background checks prior to obtaining them? History of black magic is a nonstarter
  • CacoEther
    you know i bet if we banned wands from all wizards and witches outside of the ministry of magic then guys like voldemort wouldn't be able to hurt anybody

no bc as soon as you ban wands then the only people who have wands are criminals

So background checks then
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited August 2020
    hrichts wrote: »

So background checks then

idk seems like a slippery slope to ministry of magic collecting data on wand owners
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Jeez louise, wands don’t kill people. Wizards kill people.
  • ermengarde22

yes and i feel better with a wand to protect myself bc i dont trust the ministry of magic
  • CacoEther

“Toasters don’t toast toast, toast toast toast”
  • CacoEther
    Came in here to discuss being depressed and drinking bottles of booze; somehow became inadvertently involved in watching a wand control debate.

Confused, yet intrigued to say the least.

Distraction is rarely terrible
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

From coast to coast, it's the food we love the most.... toast.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

From coast to coast, it's the food we love the most.... toast.

Yeah toast!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I've hit a new level of physical & mental exhaustion this weekend. My trip to Michigan can't come any sooner.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    I've hit a new level of physical & mental exhaustion this weekend. My trip to Michigan can't come any sooner.

Michigan is great, highly recommend it
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Michigan is great, highly recommend it

Whoever disagreed doesn't think so lol but I don't care. I'm going anyway.
  • ermengarde22
    z8zjatkbmbf3.jpeg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    bujc9mxoqt55.jpeg

Ordered school supplies from Target and this folder arrived by itself in a giant box. They’re almost as bad at shipping stuff as they are at cleaning their bathrooms

Ordered a box from Target and it arrived surrounding this tiny folder. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
  • CacoEther
    bujc9mxoqt55.jpeg

Ordered school supplies from Target and this folder arrived by itself in a giant box. They’re almost as bad at shipping stuff as they are at cleaning their bathrooms

Ordered a box from Target and it arrived surrounding this tiny folder. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

ALEXA TRANSLATE
  • ermengarde22
    bujc9mxoqt55.jpeg

Nunc cursus ante ante. Aliquam blandit porta sem et tincidunt 🥺 Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus!