What's on your mind?

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    l0e5le3ukn98.jpeg

Lies. He’ll always be 8 to me. And...now I actually feel younger for being close in age to Macaulay. 🙌
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    As long as I have my singing Russian girls, I'm not alone
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Taking a simple numbers line from my son's homework that he needed help with to explain, multiplication, division, fractions, algebra, mathematical theory, time travel, western vs eastern philosophy, the meaning of life and I think there was a Flux capacitor in there somewhere...

Probably confusing the hell out of him and overthinking things a touch 😬
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    I think Mothwoman is way better than Mothman
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    I think Mothwoman is way better than Mothman

mothra tho B)
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »
    I was told that when my hair grew back it could grow out curly, my hair grew out straight until yesterday morning. Not sure what happened over night but if my hair would be red I'd look like Annie the Orphan 😅
    ln7byjxp28h0.jpg

I don’t know anything about your curly hair, but I have curly hair and I sleep with it in a pineapple (basically a high pony tail) and am pretty much able to take it out give my head a few shakes and go. Sometimes I spray some water with a bit of conditioner or curl cream in it and give it a scrunch. I highly recommend sleeping with a pineapple!

No ponytail for me 😅 I lost all of my hair when i was going through chemo. It started to grow again but all of a sudden it's curly AF and my hair is only like 2 inches long at the moment😂 I'll have to try that when my hair is longer if it's still curly. Thanks for the tips xox

Well, you rock it then! Hope you're feeling healthy and kicking it<3

ps: sorry I was late in replying to this . . .

Thank you ❤ I'm feeling better than ever! 😊
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I was told that when my hair grew back it could grow out curly, my hair grew out straight until yesterday morning. Not sure what happened over night but if my hair would be red I'd look like Annie the Orphan 😅
    ln7byjxp28h0.jpg

I don’t know anything about your curly hair, but I have curly hair and I sleep with it in a pineapple (basically a high pony tail) and am pretty much able to take it out give my head a few shakes and go. Sometimes I spray some water with a bit of conditioner or curl cream in it and give it a scrunch. I highly recommend sleeping with a pineapple!

No ponytail for me 😅 I lost all of my hair when i was going through chemo. It started to grow again but all of a sudden it's curly AF and my hair is only like 2 inches long at the moment😂 I'll have to try that when my hair is longer if it's still curly. Thanks for the tips xox

Well, you rock it then! Hope you're feeling healthy and kicking it<3

ps: sorry I was late in replying to this . . .

@Miss_Chiev0us
    That friend I told you about, I hadn’t see her since late last summer. I saw her a few weeks ago and her hair is back to its regular straight texture! It was soooo curly. I didn’t think it would go back, I had no idea. She looked good either way but she’s more comfortable like this.

They go away for alot of people. In my case, my hair just keeps getting bigger and bigger 😅😂

It took quite a long time for her! Her hair got bigger too. Really big.

I'm kind of hoping the curls stay for when my hair is longer. We'll see.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    just want all ya'll to know that if i ever die, ya'll got permission to swear the BIGGEST lie you got on my grave if you think it'll get you out of trouble with someone

I’m gonna due it now.

RIP IN PEACE
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    just want all ya'll to know that if i ever die, ya'll got permission to swear the BIGGEST lie you got on my grave if you think it'll get you out of trouble with someone

“...if I ever die”

I feel like you’re not telling us something

Something important

i meant "if" like "if its even possible anymore" not like "if i suddenly go skydiving without a parachute ; ) "
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

i was goin to wear wear a hot dress with big dark sunglasses & black umbrella and silently sob half-hidden in the back of the room, hurrying away before anyone could talk to me
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Ugh why do i even try
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Opened a 3000 pc. puzzle. Only 2999 more pieces to go.
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

LOL, and #1 is not even a corner piece.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Ugh why do i even try

Because your momma didn't raise no quitter!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I've done so many puzzles in the last year! It relaxes me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

“...if I ever die”

I feel like you’re not telling us something

Something important

i meant "if" like "if its even possible anymore" not like "if i suddenly go skydiving without a parachute ; ) "

I hear:
    you're basically immortal now, you've developed some super-power or mutation - your only weakness being an extreme blunt force trauma such as a fall from a plane

I got it, right?!