What's on your mind?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    why isn't there a consoling hug emoji😤
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I am now divorced. Not how I planned my life but we're still friends, my kids have a good relationship with their Dad and his new partner. He gets on with my new partner. We all get along, it's all good.

Congratulations. All that sounds so wonderful!

Well... not the divorce and things not going according to plan part. I get it totally. It's hard when your vision of the future isn't even remotely close to where you ended up, but to have happiness at the end is a lovely thing!

May you continue to experience this for many years to come!
  • Women's pants should go by waist and length, just like men's. There's no reason I should have 5 different sizes in my dressing room. And *kitten* you for telling me a size 00 AND a 5. 😖

Underwear can stay the same...I don't want to buy a size 27.

Can they do waist, hip and length? Cause I have a butt and I have to buy pants that are cut to accommodate. That way I don't get stuck with pants made for women with no butt.

• FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    I was very skeptical about this but I went to my 1st Reiki session today and it was amazing.

YAY for Reiki!

Tis a wonderful holistic healing modality. Anyone can learn it.

I became a Reiki Master in 2013. Absolutely love it.

I hope you continue with it. 🖤🖤

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    I was very skeptical about this but I went to my 1st Reiki session today and it was amazing.

YAY for Reiki!

Tis a wonderful holistic healing modality. Anyone can learn it.

I became a Reiki Master in 2013. Absolutely love it.

I hope you continue with it. 🖤🖤

I'm trying different things that may be able to give me some relief. I will be going again for sure, I have nothing to lose 😊
  • tams_89 wrote: »
    I am now divorced. Not how I planned my life but we're still friends, my kids have a good relationship with their Dad and his new partner. He gets on with my new partner. We all get along, it's all good.

I had that happen. He hoarded me right out of the house and got emotionally abusive. We're still friends, but I'm much happier away from him.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    I would do sketchy stuff for a Snickers bar right now.

I think if it comes down to it we could pass the hat around and come up with the 89 cents before you needed to do anything too skeezy.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    this:

we have a new owner.

will the forums remain??

https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/under-armour-sells-fitness-app-myfitnesspal
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Thinking about stopping my meds I need to take for the next 10 years. It's been almost 7 months that I've been in remission and these pills give me NO quality of life. I rarely have days where I have energy and no pain. At this point it's quality of life over quantity. What's even the point of being here if I don't have energy to do anything and since I carry the BRCA gene, there's no guarantee it won't come back. I seriously don't know what to do. In a way I feel like I have to take them to stick around for my kids but What's the point if I feel like a *kitten* mom because I can't do much with them.

I have no words of wisdom.....but sending love your way. I’m sorry.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Oh *kitten*.....things might really start going down around here. Things won’t work, notifications will either be non-existent or a thousand at a time, I won’t be able to see your wall. Or my wall. I can’t believe UA was bored of all this w-t-f’ery in just 5 years.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member

Oh well... good thing I have all my favorite peeps on my IG
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Thinking about stopping my meds I need to take for the next 10 years. It's been almost 7 months that I've been in remission and these pills give me NO quality of life. I rarely have days where I have energy and no pain. At this point it's quality of life over quantity. What's even the point of being here if I don't have energy to do anything and since I carry the BRCA gene, there's no guarantee it won't come back. I seriously don't know what to do. In a way I feel like I have to take them to stick around for my kids but What's the point if I feel like a *kitten* mom because I can't do much with them.

Oh man, this has to be so freaking hard. 😔

Is there any other medication they can try instead?

Super big hugs to you.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Oh well... good thing I have all my favorite peeps on my IG

giphy.gif