What's on your mind?

Replies

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    I couldn't even get the chicken I wanted at the grocery store.

Some key breads were missing. The only milk left was skim.

A friend told me to stock up on food before today. Just in case.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    It's been almost 1 week now that my boyfriend and I have been living together and it's great. It feels good to be with someone that makes you forget about all your worries 😊 My kids and I are lucky to have had someone like him come into our lives when he did.

<3 Love it!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    I need someone to interpret my dream...what does it mean when you're are trying to fly away from some trouble below. Like being chased and trying to flap my arms and fly over the trees to get away😬
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I need someone to interpret my dream...what does it mean when you're are trying to fly away from some trouble below. Like being chased and trying to flap my arms and fly over the trees to get away😬

Off the top of my head...I think it means you love me. Deeply. Someone else can have a go if they think they can interpret better than that. I’m actually really good at this!😏
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Off the top of my head...I think it means you love me. Deeply. Someone else can have a go if they think they can interpret better than that. I’m actually really good at this!😏

Wow...it makes so much sense now😁and this a definite truth❤
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    It's been almost 1 week now that my boyfriend and I have been living together and it's great. It feels good to be with someone that makes you forget about all your worries 😊 My kids and I are lucky to have had someone like him come into our lives when he did.

This is so romantic! I'm happy for your happiness @Miss_Chiev0us

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,542 Member

This is so awesome! Glad you have him and the extra support!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,542 Member
    I bought eggnog today. I don't care that it's only November 3, I am about two seconds away from decorating for xmas and annoying my household in the process.

I was eyeing it up at the store, too!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    why is toilet paper selling out again?

Probably the Americans stocking up for yanksgiving.

ckw167ayur3t.png
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I bought eggnog today. I don't care that it's only November 3, I am about two seconds away from decorating for xmas and annoying my household in the process.

Erm... I bought some back in mid-October and drank it already. Sorry, not sorry. :lol:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Erm... I bought some back in mid-October and drank it already. Sorry, not sorry. :lol:

same
  • iMago
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’ve heard people say that getting pics from the ladies is super easy on mfp. I don’t get it. I’m having the hardest time with some of these chicks

wait

people share pics on here?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    I’ve heard people say that getting pics from the ladies is super easy on mfp. I don’t get it. I’m having the hardest time with some of these chicks

wait

Allegedly
  • iMago
    iMago wrote: »

wait

Allegedly

dont you mean unabashedly
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Oh, I'm gonna follow through right after work 😏

Wear that lacey thing i like
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Oh, I'm gonna follow through right after work 😏

* laptop refresh
    * laptop refresh
    * laptop refresh
    * laptop refresh