What's on your mind?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Hoping June gets here faster
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member

I live in central Canada... I'm soooo not looking forward to - 40. I wish I could skip to spring!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

I live in central Canada... I'm soooo not looking forward to - 40. I wish I could skip to spring!

I read this as 40 Below Zero Fahrenheit.

..... which actually make perfect sense for Central Canada, right ??
  • KickassAmazon76
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I read this as 40 Below Zero Fahrenheit.

..... which actually make perfect sense for Central Canada, right ??

Yep... - 40C = - 40F = freaking cold.
  • Motorsheen
    Oh! And I lifted weights for the first time since March!

I also took my 13yo down with me and taught them how to squat and bench with a bar.

If they're gonna be living with me full time, I am going to see if I can finally teach them lifting!

nails.
  • happimess01

Wait, you guys go straight to -40 from Spring? What happened to Summers?
  • happimess01
    Oh! And I lifted weights for the first time since March!

I also took my 13yo down with me and taught them how to squat and bench with a bar.

If they're gonna be living with me full time, I am going to see if I can finally teach them lifting!

Lucky them! Wish someone had taught me how to lift when I was that young.
  • KickassAmazon76

Haha no... We had a great summer this year, and a pretty great fall... But as soon as the weather gets cooler, I start to dread the cold snap.

In reality, we'll get maybe 2 weeks of - 35 to - 45C temps, with most of our temps in the - 18 to - 25C range... But those two weeks of Arctic bs really suck and are what stand out the most. Lol
  • happimess01

Haha no... We had a great summer this year, and a pretty great fall... But as soon as the weather gets cooler, I start to dread the cold snap.

In reality, we'll get maybe 2 weeks of - 35 to - 45C temps, with most of our temps in the - 18 to - 25C range... But those two weeks of Arctic bs really suck and are what stand out the most. Lol

I just saw this yesterday and now it makes sense

zyuo1lup6gbz.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’ve heard people say that getting pics from the ladies is super easy on mfp. I don’t get it. I’m having the hardest time with some of these chicks

😂 Do you mind if it's recycled?

I'd be more willing if this was the case. I was epic a few years ago! 😂

Congratulations! You have been selected to showcase one free tasteful nude

Haha... Well nudes are a different story... But hell all you have to do is search the forums for mireygal76. 😂

Is that you!? Amazing
  • Motorsheen

I just saw this yesterday and now it makes sense

zyuo1lup6gbz.jpg

What's the point of being Canadian if you're going to live below that stupid red line?

I'd want to live up where the real Canadians live... up in that ... that white, bright white part of Canada.

They still have tacos way up in the white part, right ?
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited November 2020
    I’ve heard people say that getting pics from the ladies is super easy on mfp. I don’t get it. I’m having the hardest time with some of these chicks

😂 Do you mind if it's recycled?

I'd be more willing if this was the case. I was epic a few years ago! 😂

Congratulations! You have been selected to showcase one free tasteful nude

Haha... Well nudes are a different story... But hell all you have to do is search the forums for mireygal76. 😂

Is that you!? Amazing

Thanks! 😊 Sadly this isnt a before /after pic I want to post. Lol. It's not that I'm in bad shape, it's just... Not that anymore. 🤪

I've had a lot of lessons on balance over the past few years and I really needed to learn that my value was so much more than my looks. That it was ok to bulk a bit, if it meant I could just chill out and enjoy my life. Enjoy my time with my kids.

I struggle with mental self image issues as a result of the few extra rolls and dimples, but it was a lesson worth living.

I do hope I can get closer to that again... Now that my kids are older and I don't need to lift at midnight after they're asleep and the chores are done.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Wanna swap nudes? 😏

😂

Girl im bout to slip into your DMs
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

Wanna swap nudes? 😏

😂

🥵 sorry guys, this is far too much heat for any of you to handle

Id like to put in a request for some pole pics
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Wanna swap nudes? 😏

😂

Yeah guys, and no amount of taco bribery will get me to screenshot the steamiest parts
    Maybe some taco bribery
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Wanna swap nudes? 😏

😂

You dirty, dirty girl 😉 here ya go
    9wfz6gx0wes0.jpg
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,010 Member

Wanna swap nudes? 😏

😂

Ummmm....pole pics?........
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Currently, I'm wondering how and if there is anyway I can help with politics or be more involved in the process. This election cycle has oddly started to ignite something in me. Problem is, I'm moving overseas sometime next year for three years, so unsure what I could do while there. I'll have to look around and see what's available to do, I guess!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Wanna swap nudes? 😏

😂

Ummmm....pole pics?........

Her pole pics are seriously hot af. 🔥