What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,552 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I wonder if Canadian newspapers will start to talk about things happening in Canada now. Probably not...

Character matters. Decency matters. 💙💙💙

Would be nice if that were the case in my country too lol. As it stands I get nervous every time the PM gets within 30 yards of a jar of shoe polish.

I am guessing we share the same country 🍁 ...

❤️ I feel your pain.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I wonder if Canadian newspapers will start to talk about things happening in Canada now. Probably not...

Would be nice if that were the case in my country too lol. As it stands I get nervous every time the PM gets within 30 yards of a jar of shoe polish.

❤️ I feel your pain.

Ermahgah what? @KickassAmazon76 is Canadian too!? En plus?!!? I'm crushing so hard in Montreal-ish right now 😍
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    15tg2b1nh2ag.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

❤️ I feel your pain.

Ermahgah what? @KickassAmazon76 is Canadian too!? En plus?!!? I'm crushing so hard in Montreal-ish right now 😍

Haha mais Oui! I am a Prairie girl... Manitoba! ❤️
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

❤️ I feel your pain.

Prairies, eh? Have you ever seen a hill outside of pictures? Did it blow your mind?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    🧢
    l2zrw7dox1mf.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Why can't I have clear-ish skin like other women my age? Why did I get cursed with perma-acne?

I had this for months and months until I realized it was actually something in my shampoo. I had it on my face, in my hairline and on my upper back.

I changed shampoos and it actually cleared up.

I've tried a few different kinds, and every time I use something different... It's back again.

Maybe it's a skin sensitivity?

Sadly, no. Mine is hormonal/cystic. I've already been to a doctor more than once over it and have been given Retin-A more than once. Sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't. I've tried altering my diet, drinking a crap ton more water, altering my skincare routine, etc. Nothing works (for me).
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

❤️ I feel your pain.

Prairies, eh? Have you ever seen a hill outside of pictures? Did it blow your mind?

I have been from Victoria Island to Montreal Quebec... So yep! Oh Canada you sure are beautiful!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My daughter talks so much. And about random things. With extreme detail. I now know what it’s like to talk to me, I get it loud and clear. And I’m sorry if I’ve ever talked to you in this way. I love talking to her, I really do. But sometimes it’s a lot.

My son does this and he's only 8. And yes, it's a lot. Also, he does not get it from me as I am not a chatterbox and don't talk to everyone like I am an infinite repository of knowledge. :grimace:

Lol. My daughter is 8 as well. I am only a chatterbox with certain people. Otherwise the chatter is contained to my own head. I definitely know I’m not in intimate repository of knowledge too. Does your son FaceTime? Maybe they can talk each other’s ear off. 😂

He probably would. He chatters to all his other Bear scouts in our Cub Scout den, so... who knows? :lol:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Tonight is night 12 with no power for my son and his family.

He lives in a busy part of the city.
    I can hardly believe that the power company seems so inept.
    We have storms all the time with outages, they need to seriously up their game.
    Generator sales skyrocket!

Does he live in a place affected by hurricanes? There are still folks here on the Gulf Coast without power or access to internet who haven't had it since the 28th of Oct. :(
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Getting a $200 water bill...now im sure through YouTube im a plumber
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Tonight is night 12 with no power for my son and his family.

He lives in a busy part of the city.
    I can hardly believe that the power company seems so inept.
    We have storms all the time with outages, they need to seriously up their game.
    Generator sales skyrocket!

Does he live in a place affected by hurricanes? There are still folks here on the Gulf Coast without power or access to internet who haven't had it since the 28th of Oct. :(

He’s here in OK, in the middle of OKC, ice storm.
    Being powerless really makes one feel powerless. 😔
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Doubt it
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Yesterday i bought a house, today i bought a new truck. I cant believe sometimes how my life has changed from when i was young.......

Awesome 💓 You work hard, you deserve it 😊 I'm happy for you.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i bought a house, today i bought a new truck. I cant believe sometimes how my life has changed from when i was young.......

As long as the truck wasn’t to replace the house 🤓
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Well....not yet anyway 🤞😉
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Well....not yet anyway 🤞😉

Thats some real law of attraction *kitten* you got goin on 😆