What's on your mind?

Replies

• tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    I'm loving the changes in my body since going back to the gym. I think I'm at a point were I need new workout leggins because the ones I have are loose on my waist. It kinda sucks because most fitting rooms are closed and I can't try them on. I'm not a buy now, return later kind of person. If I buy something I have to be 100% sure of it. Maybe I'll just go a size smaller on the ones I have now but I wanted to try other patterns and Brands aside from the black ones that I wear. First world problems lol

Scrunchy butt is the way to go. Check them out. We decided on the best ones, or IMHO mind we did, a while back.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    I'm loving the changes in my body since going back to the gym. I think I'm at a point were I need new workout leggins because the ones I have are loose on my waist. It kinda sucks because most fitting rooms are closed and I can't try them on. I'm not a buy now, return later kind of person. If I buy something I have to be 100% sure of it. Maybe I'll just go a size smaller on the ones I have now but I wanted to try other patterns and Brands aside from the black ones that I wear. First world problems lol

Scrunchy butt is the way to go. Check them out. We decided on the best ones, or IMHO mind we did, a while back.

Haha yes.... might gimme the illusion of a booty without the hard work 😉
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Wondering why my son and I didn’t just talk to each other instead of having a 30min text conversation.
    😶
  • _sw33tp3a_11

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome to read. 😀

As for leggings... I cannot advocate enough for GRRRL next level leggings. They are magical, high waisted, super soft and slightly compressive, and make your *kitten* look ahhhhmazing.

I will be looking into those, thank you! 😄
  • _sw33tp3a_11

As for leggings... I cannot advocate enough for GRRRL next level leggings. They are magical, high waisted, super soft and slightly compressive, and make your *kitten* look ahhhhmazing.

An example... If this actually works! Lol
    3uxhlp906woi.jpg

Oh it works 😀 They look amazing on you. I was just browsing through the website right now. I am liking the ones you're wearing...
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member

An example... If this actually works! Lol
    3uxhlp906woi.jpg

Oh it works 😀 They look amazing on you. I was just browsing through the website right now. I am liking the ones you're wearing...

They just had a massive clearance to prepare for new stock... So prob new designs. (these are a few years old, now, so not in stock... But new designs come in pretty regularly).

They're on IG, too - and post product launch on there. ❤️
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    @KickassAmazon76

Dayym girl those are some well-built...leggings.

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    @KickassAmazon76

Dayym girl those are some well-built...leggings.

Thanks for the recommendation!

They sure are. Looks like a fashion model.
  • tmantwo
    The power entrance to my house is fused with 600A fuses.

I’ve got to reroute some 8/2 I ran temporarily to a tankless water heater so I can make it permanent.

It’s sorta intimidating. The contraption and all that disconnects the mains from the fuses.

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    xsu26p4hcmnz.jpeg

I believe this is my fav of all your posts. Also a very likely scenario 😂
  • Ladymuck21
    Ladymuck21 Posts: 32 Member
    If I told you I’d have to kill you! National secrets and all that 💩
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    I would like to be able to transfer all the laundry from the washer to the dryer without a single article of clothing dropping to the floor.

878aa003776ee2e7a0ed5ef316caf2a7.gif
  • tmantwo
    Ladymuck21 wrote: »
    If I told you I’d have to kill you! National secrets and all that 💩

Analyzed the things too?