What's on your mind?

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’ve decided to start taking issue with something

Specifically relating to phrases like fivehead and IBTC and the like. I don’t care about the phrases themselves, I’ve used them myself. But it’s kinda starting to rub me the wrong way that women feel the need to be collectively self-deprecating about their stereotypically unfeminine features.

I mean I have never once heard a man refer to his tall forehead or his card-carrying membership to the itty bitty pec committee and I have a bee up my bonnet about it til further notice or until my blood sugar levels out

found the five head
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Specifically relating to phrases like fivehead and IBTC and the like. I don’t care about the phrases themselves, I’ve used them myself. But it’s kinda starting to rub me the wrong way that women feel the need to be collectively self-deprecating about their stereotypically unfeminine features.

I mean I have never once heard a man refer to his tall forehead or his card-carrying membership to the itty bitty pec committee and I have a bee up my bonnet about it til further notice or until my blood sugar levels out

Cmere, you needs a hug and possibly a lot of wine or chocolate maybe both I'm sorry this sorta feels like my fault and you'll never hear that phrase escape these lips cuz I'm *kitten* proud of my blank blank 💋

P.S. I wuv yew

I’ve got the same *cough* conditions but something about seeing a bunch of beautiful women I like and respect all saying it one after the other got me feeling some kind of way 😌
  • CacoEther

Cmere, you needs a hug and possibly a lot of wine or chocolate maybe both I'm sorry this sorta feels like my fault and you'll never hear that phrase escape these lips cuz I'm *kitten* proud of my blank blank 💋

P.S. I wuv yew

I’ve got the same *cough* conditions but something about seeing a bunch of beautiful women I like and respect all saying it one after the other got me feeling some kind of way 😌

Just blame @iMago - everything wrong is his fault

He’s the reason for all female suffering
  • CacoEther
    iMago wrote: »

found the five head

🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

@CacoEther

giphy.gif
  • CacoEther
    Four more days til days start getting longer again
  • CacoEther
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@CacoEther

giphy.gif

I TAKE ISSUE WITH THIS
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

P.S. I wuv yew

Just blame @iMago - everything wrong is his fault

He’s the reason for all female suffering

cezwlsh08kdr.gif
  • CacoEther

There was a guy on my hockey team we used to call fiveskin. So there's that...

I missed this

And..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    I don't know wtf happened. My lifts last night felt awesome! For the first time, no shoulder pain. It all felt good.

Today I woke up and my lat was a bit sore.

It's been getting progressively worse through the day and now I cant move my right arm at all without serious pain. (I can't even pull up my shorts!). I have zero range of motion, and just laying here sends waves of pain thru my shoulder, armpit, into my elbow and down into my hand.

I didn't push too hard, and I STILL get effin injured. I was progressing nicely again and now this? It just pisses me off so much.

I have heard Epsom salt helps with relieves sore muscles .
    I hope you feel better soon .
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My mind is preoccupied with the delicious thought of eating cinnamon rolls (assuming they turn out). :yum:

Yummm! This is my Christmas morning breakfast 😍

Success!
    nuf03474jhnn.jpg
    Bottom row. Second one from the left. I called it first!

All the rest of them this way please.
    They look amazing and I bet they smelled heavenly!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I don't know wtf happened. My lifts last night felt awesome! For the first time, no shoulder pain. It all felt good.

Today I woke up and my lat was a bit sore.

It's been getting progressively worse through the day and now I cant move my right arm at all without serious pain. (I can't even pull up my shorts!). I have zero range of motion, and just laying here sends waves of pain thru my shoulder, armpit, into my elbow and down into my hand.

I didn't push too hard, and I STILL get effin injured. I was progressing nicely again and now this? It just pisses me off so much.

Oh no I hope it rights itself before too long!! :( You going to the doctor?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

P.S. I wuv yew

fwiw, it never occurred to me that only a woman can be a Fivehead. I've seen plenty of guys who fit the description too... @iMago 👀
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Miz_Owl I may try a bath tonight. (me and bathtubs don't get along well. They're so tiny and I'm so long. Lol.)

Thing is, it feels more like someone is poking a pin in a voodoo doll than it does a muscle ache. It's like an impingement as opposed to doms. Either way... I'm willing to try anything!

Even @Motorsheen's dirt theory! Haha.

Except... Maybe not the doctor. Unless it's just as bad tomorrow. Then maybe I'll try that too. (It's just really hard to get away from work right now).

Thanks for all the hugs everyone. You're the bestest. ❤️