What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I don't know wtf happened. My lifts last night felt awesome! For the first time, no shoulder pain. It all felt good.

Today I woke up and my lat was a bit sore.

It's been getting progressively worse through the day and now I cant move my right arm at all without serious pain. (I can't even pull up my shorts!). I have zero range of motion, and just laying here sends waves of pain thru my shoulder, armpit, into my elbow and down into my hand.

I didn't push too hard, and I STILL get effin injured. I was progressing nicely again and now this? It just pisses me off so much.

Sorry you're in pain. It sounds terribly painful, I hope it heals quickly.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I’ve decided to start taking issue with something

Specifically relating to phrases like fivehead and IBTC and the like. I don’t care about the phrases themselves, I’ve used them myself. But it’s kinda starting to rub me the wrong way that women feel the need to be collectively self-deprecating about their stereotypically unfeminine features.

I mean I have never once heard a man refer to his tall forehead or his card-carrying membership to the itty bitty pec committee and I have a bee up my bonnet about it til further notice or until my blood sugar levels out

Cmere, you needs a hug and possibly a lot of wine or chocolate maybe both I'm sorry this sorta feels like my fault and you'll never hear that phrase escape these lips cuz I'm *kitten* proud of my blank blank 💋

P.S. I wuv yew

I’ve got the same *cough* conditions but something about seeing a bunch of beautiful women I like and respect all saying it one after the other got me feeling some kind of way 😌

fwiw, it never occurred to me that only a woman can be a Fivehead. I've seen plenty of guys who fit the description too... @iMago 👀

Oh it absolutely applies to anyone.. you just don’t see men making self-deprecating comments about it like women do. Women have a tendency to point out their own ‘unfeminine’ features almost like it’s some kind of obligation, whereas men don’t usually give a *kitten*, nome sayin
  • CacoEther
    iMago wrote: »

Specifically relating to phrases like fivehead and IBTC and the like. I don’t care about the phrases themselves, I’ve used them myself. But it’s kinda starting to rub me the wrong way that women feel the need to be collectively self-deprecating about their stereotypically unfeminine features.

I mean I have never once heard a man refer to his tall forehead or his card-carrying membership to the itty bitty pec committee and I have a bee up my bonnet about it til further notice or until my blood sugar levels out

Cmere, you needs a hug and possibly a lot of wine or chocolate maybe both I'm sorry this sorta feels like my fault and you'll never hear that phrase escape these lips cuz I'm *kitten* proud of my blank blank 💋

P.S. I wuv yew

I’ve got the same *cough* conditions but something about seeing a bunch of beautiful women I like and respect all saying it one after the other got me feeling some kind of way 😌

fwiw, it never occurred to me that only a woman can be a Fivehead. I've seen plenty of guys who fit the description too... @iMago 👀

i think technically im a 10 or 20 head because im bald. this brow stretches into eternity baby

ninja edit*

also i love that we're discussing fiveheads in a thread called "whats on your mind"

Ugh don’t be self-deprecating about your fivehead, only women can do that
  • CacoEther

P.S. I wuv yew

i think technically im a 10 or 20 head because im bald. this brow stretches into eternity baby

ninja edit*

also i love that we're discussing fiveheads in a thread called "whats on your mind"

Ugh don’t be self-deprecating about your fivehead, only women can do that

sorry just have a lot on my mind

I’ll say
  • CacoEther
    Just found out my car was totaled and wondering how much I'll get. Hopefully more than $600.

It took them THIS LONG??
  • CacoEther
    we've got the dealbreakers thread

we've got the weaknesses thread

we've got the red flags thread

now all we need is a "sell yourself" thread where instead, you list the reasons why you're the best potential mate in the world for someone

I’ll sell myself, how much you thinkin

Idk what he's thinking, but I've got a taco! 😘

Hold on, I’m taking this out of context
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

now all we need is a "sell yourself" thread where instead, you list the reasons why you're the best potential mate in the world for someone

$25 gift card to taco bell
  • CacoEther

$25 gift card to taco bell

For that price you get an upgrade!

My mom
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    There is a passive aggressive slimer, slimin' the people and they don't deserve it. No one does but it gives me a big pinch when they slime the sweet lil people everywhere. @slimgirljo15
    @Faetta I completely agree but several have tried in the past. Look at mine @Faetta

• GabbieRunsAllDay
    GabbieRunsAllDay Posts: 10 Member
    My wife complained to me last night we haven't done the deed in ten days and she is worried we are growing apart.

Well, I have an extremely stressful job and a long commute. When we are together all she complains about is her anxiety over daycare costs when we don't have any kids yet. And she is the one who landed me in a 4000 a month mortgage. And she will shop only at pottery barn and resto hardware and.... frankly I dislike being around her as she complains about future costs. And when I want to do the deed, she is knitting or watching big bang theory, the world's stupidest show.

Married people issues.

End rant.

Go do the deed. Then spoon while the oxytocin does its job.

When you want to do the deed, take the damn knitting needles our of her hand and kiss her. Works for me every time, I get really good at picking up missed stiches lol. Also, maybe she's shopping as a way to deal with issues.
  • DrDeathDeath
    DrDeathDeath Posts: 9 Member
    What’s on my mind?

If I was burning to death, and I needed to call the ambulance, would it be better to say come immediately because: “I’m on fire” or “The fire is on me”?

It’s obviously the latter, but how to say it like I’m not the logic police? And if course, quickly!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    What’s on my mind?

If I was burning to death, and I needed to call the ambulance, would it be better to say come immediately because: “I’m on fire” or “The fire is on me”?

It’s obviously the latter, but how to say it like I’m not the logic police? And if course, quickly!

But what if you're standing on the fire?
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Thinking... This holiday is going to be a *kitten*.. More so every January 2.
  • DrDeathDeath
    DrDeathDeath Posts: 9 Member
    I’d be on the fire and that fire would be on me? That’s like raising 0 to the power of 0?

Problem alert: what if I was in the fire and then subsequently stepped on the fire before said call?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

I’ll top your best offer with an Olive Garden gift card.