@KosmosKitten Im glad today is better 🙂

Same 🤗
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    @KosmosKitten Im glad today is better 🙂

Me too
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    I hope the disagree on my post above was a mistake.
    I stated facts that happened, what is there to disagree with in that horribly tragic situation?
    Please, if it was on purpose have the balls to explain why you disagree.

I double checked to make sure it wasn't me (it wasn't). It doesn't make sense why anyone would disagree with your statement or your personal experience..
    So sad to read of your loss 😔
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    ‘Stick your neck out’ is synonymous with being brave

‘Being a chicken’ is synonymous with not being brave

But when a chicken is being a chicken and sticks his neck out, he gets his head lopped off

Moral of the story:
    i dunno, something something brave chickens

don't be such a silly goose

So you agree its weird
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    zl7iaf1gif9u.png

Anothr Solid year, considering like 30+ hour work weeks and full time study.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    There is a passive aggressive slimer, slimin' the people and they don't deserve it. No one does but it gives me a big pinch when they slime the sweet lil people everywhere. @slimgirljo15
    @Faetta I completely agree but several have tried in the past. Look at mine @Faetta

@honeybee__12
    It is happening everywhere. I only have one forum wish for Christmas, that would be to get rid of disagrees over here in chit/chat and fun and games. Go ahead and keep it in the debate section but get rid of it everywhere else. It hurts feelings and many newbies are shot right out of the saddle with their first post with massive disagrees and they never ever come back. Save disagrees for debate only and then just go to town and have at it. Save all chop busting discussions for debate.

I could write a letter but I don't know who to send it to. I don't agree that disagrees make a forum a nicer place. No, they don't. I have been on other forums and they didn't have any woos or disagrees or negative feedback and there weren't any fights over anything. Anything started, it was stopped and it just made for a pleasant experience all of the way around. There is a way. I know there is a way.

You can have a welcoming committee but when a newbie encounters all kinds of negative reactions right out of the chute they ain't coming back. I remember many of these people and they had no idea what hit them upside the head. They are new and they don't know there's abrasive people just waiting to pounce on their tender hearts. It ain't good and a change, a positive change is love overdue. Let kindness reign supreme.

@honeybee__12 Life is a rodeo. :D

GranularRaggedAxolotl-small.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    zl7iaf1gif9u.png

Anothr Solid year, considering like 30+ hour work weeks and full time study.

awesome

nice effort
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    🍦