What's on your mind?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Love it!! TBH they should've made that jogging video much longer and brought in a whole bunch of nerdsathletic type people who just wanna have fun.
    Don't make it feel like work, make it fun.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Cheesecake
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Also, i’m looking forward to everyone going back to work so they can entertain me on MFP

Lol. Funny how that works, hey?
  • twitchandshout
    Also, i’m looking forward to everyone going back to work so they can entertain me on MFP

It’s almost as if they value time with their families more than my amusement! ☹️
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member

It’s almost as if they value time with their families more than my amusement! ☹️

The jerks! How dare they?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

^^ Me. Every time I check for updates to the Dad Bod Thread
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I feel sad. There are so many people who want to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. 30lb in 3m. 52 pounds in 52 weeks. Etc.

I think it's great to have ambition, but I know how disappointing and demotivating it can be when you don't reach those goals. I try not to go into those threads because I don't want to *kitten* on their enthusiasm... But I just want to tell them to slow the roll a bit. Remember the last twenty will often take a LOT longer than the first 20. That the speed with which the weight drops is not as important as the process and steps you take to get there.

I hope people reach their goals. But I hope it's done in a healthy and sustainable way.

Maybe I need to resurrect my get rich quick thread.

Ugh. Repeat that louder for those in the back. (Me...it’s me in the back). I lost 60 lbs in about 4 months without ever trying to lose weight that quickly. Then 12 more over the course of many months. Then gained like 5.😫 This last 20-30 is probably gonna take me the rest of my life. But....I feel amazing and am having fun so whatever.

I’m on board for your get rich quick schemes. 💯

Ima be with you having fun in the back. It is time to just enjoy the ride.

Definitely! I’ve come too far to not have fun honestly. I’m 100% over negative self talk etc....let’s do this. I’ll be the guy in blue....I’ve actually had to wear something similar to that before. Holla.
    y3w17ttxc48c.gif

😂

I could watch the guy all day.😂

It’s between this and the prancercize lady

I’m thinking of starting a “Take On Me” jogging club....let me know if anyone’s interested.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVoY-PTf6s

This is the only cardio I am interested in
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

^^ Me. Every time I check for updates to the Dad Bod Thread

Some people are extremely selfish around here...not posting and such. 🙄
  • MelG7777
    I feel sad. There are so many people who want to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. 30lb in 3m. 52 pounds in 52 weeks. Etc.

I think it's great to have ambition, but I know how disappointing and demotivating it can be when you don't reach those goals. I try not to go into those threads because I don't want to *kitten* on their enthusiasm... But I just want to tell them to slow the roll a bit. Remember the last twenty will often take a LOT longer than the first 20. That the speed with which the weight drops is not as important as the process and steps you take to get there.

I hope people reach their goals. But I hope it's done in a healthy and sustainable way.

Ugh. Repeat that louder for those in the back. (Me...it’s me in the back). I lost 60 lbs in about 4 months without ever trying to lose weight that quickly. Then 12 more over the course of many months. Then gained like 5.😫 This last 20-30 is probably gonna take me the rest of my life. But....I feel amazing and am having fun so whatever.

Definitely! I’ve come too far to not have fun honestly. I’m 100% over negative self talk etc....let’s do this. I’ll be the guy in blue....I’ve actually had to wear something similar to that before. Holla.
    y3w17ttxc48c.gif

😂

I’m thinking of starting a “Take On Me” jogging club....let me know if anyone’s interested.

You are officially in the running club. Welcome.
  • MelG7777

y3w17ttxc48c.gif

😂

Can we have a freeze tag club so I can have time to eat a cheese sandwich?

I thought you would never ask. I’ll bring the cheese.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member

y3w17ttxc48c.gif

😂

Thanks! I've been looking for a suitable outlet for all this lycra
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    dinosaurs have literally never killed a single human being and there's no evidence to suggest they would even be hostile towards one
  • twitchandshout
    iMago wrote: »
    dinosaurs have literally never killed a single human being and there's no evidence to suggest they would even be hostile towards one

That’s hot
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Exhibit A. Whether or not this reliably factual photograph is canon is moot...

iks977td07uu.jpg
  • MelG7777
    My mom keeps letting herself get suckered into buying things from Facebook ads. It’s not been good.🙈
    n13offwzs521.jpeg
    vp1jk42tijyt.jpeg
  • twitchandshout
    My mom keeps letting herself get suckered into buying things from Facebook ads. It’s not been good.🙈
    n13offwzs521.jpeg
    vp1jk42tijyt.jpeg

I have an artist friend who could do wonders with that.