What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My mom keeps letting herself get suckered into buying things from Facebook ads. It’s not been good.🙈
    n13offwzs521.jpeg
    vp1jk42tijyt.jpeg

I have an artist friend who could do wonders with that.

Omg....I’ve seen some YouTube videos about these kind of companies making knockoffs. This is a “reborn” doll. She gave to my daughter. I wish she would save her money for a plethora of reasons. I’m sure I’ll be donating that thing within a few months. Maybe your friend can have it and work her/his magic. Or someone at Goodwill can be frightened when they open that box.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    I am envious of people who get the new year fever that drives them to make resolutions. It doesn’t happen to me anymore
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    I am envious of people who get the new year fever that drives them to make resolutions. It doesn’t happen to me anymore

I gave up on resolutions a long time ago. I'm with ya sis.
  • christehnuh
    christehnuh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how I’m going to fix my awful sleep schedule lol. Also thinking of trying a preworkout supplement.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how I’m going to fix my awful sleep schedule lol. Also thinking of trying a preworkout supplement.

Perhaps stating the obvious but you'll want to check for stimulants in your pre-workout and that you're not working out before you wanna sleep 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My mom keeps letting herself get suckered into buying things from Facebook ads. It’s not been good.🙈
    n13offwzs521.jpeg
    vp1jk42tijyt.jpeg

Nah, a few barrettes, a tattoo....who knows? Curious, did it come with scissors?
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looks so beautiful outside for a walk but it’s toooo bloody slippery and freeeeezing 🥶
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Potato
  • twitchandshout
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I want to do my first overnight hiking trip this summer. I am currently accepting thoughts, ideas, advice on everything from what the heck you call that kind of hike to how to train to how to outfit myself correctly while spending as little as possible.

I currently lift and walk. I own shoes. TIA
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    Potato

Is that poh-tay-toe, or puh-tah-tah?
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Potato

Is that poh-tay-toe, or puh-tah-tah?

Eyes 😊
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to do my first overnight hiking trip this summer. I am currently accepting thoughts, ideas, advice on everything from what the heck you call that kind of hike to how to train to how to outfit myself correctly while spending as little as possible.

Take toilet paper 🧻 😜
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,096 Member
    Options

Come to me - I has wine and pretty shoes. We can play dress up and have pillow fights.

Y’all please make sure to selfie this
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

load up whatever backpack you're going to carry with everything you plan or want to take. including food and water.

then weigh it.

that'll help as a starting point.
    because the heavier it is the longer the hike is going to feel.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    moijo2013 wrote: »

Take toilet paper 🧻 😜

Will do.

Come to me - I has wine and pretty shoes. We can play dress up and have pillow fights.

I’m thinking of doing part of the Empire State trail. You close to any part of that?

Ima burn the evidence.
    iMago wrote: »

load up whatever backpack you're going to carry with everything you plan or want to take. including food and water.

then weigh it.

that'll help as a starting point.
    because the heavier it is the longer the hike is going to feel.

This is helpful, thank you.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

You're invited...you can work the angles 😏💋

hhw8kcbeumsq.gif

:D gif of the day!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

You're invited...you can work the angles 😏💋

hhw8kcbeumsq.gif

😂😂😂
  • twitchandshout
    Options

Take tape to prevent blisters. I never get blisters when hiking but sure did when I carried everything on my back. And make sure the weight is taken on your hips and not your shoulders. I made those rookie mistakes

Yes, this is the kind of thing I need. Thank you