What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ I've been wondering for a while now - does your username reference the Led Zeppelin song Kashmir?
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314_ I've been wondering for a while now - does your username reference the Led Zeppelin song Kashmir?

Indeed it does

Nice! Love me some Robert Plant
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Imo QT has the best hot chocolate. I know, I know, a gas station? Yes. The mighty mocha 👌👌👌👌👌

I love QT and when we're traveling north it's the only gas station we stop at. It's like a buffet of all drinks and then some... all kinds of coffees with all kinds of creamers, milkshakes, teas, sodas, smoothies, make your own slushies with probably 30 different options and I'm missing alot... I'll have to try the hot chocolate one day!
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Baths.

They sound like a really great idea, right?

Here's the thing - I get in and I'm immediately bored outta my mind. WTH is that? I'd honestly much rather take a nap....

Same. Plus I don’t like soaking in my own dirt.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Baths.

Here's the thing - I get in and I'm immediately bored outta my mind. WTH is that? I'd honestly much rather take a nap....

I have fallen asleep in a bath before. I wasn't even intoxicated.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Baths.

Shower first
    Then bath
    Then shower

So much work 🙄

Yup.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Baths.

I have fallen asleep in a bath before. I wasn't even intoxicated.

Are you the type that can fall asleep anywhere?

The only place I can fall asleep (outside of my own home) is a movie theater! 🤣

I can fall asleep anywhere but I may not stay asleep anywhere. I do get some sort of anxiety in unfamiliar places that will wake me a million times.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    kamala1012 wrote: »
    Wondering why I only want to go out when I know I'm stuck inside

I'm the same way !!!
    Wondering why I only want to go out when I know I'm stuck inside

You can, just dress warmly !

But I want to drive 😭

Uh turn the heater on?
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    My mom called me a while ago and asked if I wanted her to bring me breakfast and coffee. I told her I wanted a egg breakfast sandwich with lettuce and tomato no meat and this is what I got 🤦‍♀️😆 no egg, just lettuce and tomato

szydwunfvpbp.jpg

Tim’s has never been known for their great food...

One time at a burrito chain I said I wanted a cheese quesadilla and I got cheese between two tortillas - no beans, no veg. Just straight cheese 🤦🏻‍♀️

Enjoy what you can! Haha.

Yeah, it sucked 😂😂
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have been eating my feeling lately. I wish I exercised them instead. Finding that fault in myself makes me sad, so I eat about it. A vicious cycle.
    Also, my work out buddy ghosted me IRL. I eat about that, too.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Baths.

Shower first
    Then bath
    Then shower

So much work 🙄

Agreed. Let’s just be nasty together!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Baths.

Shower first
    Then bath
    Then shower

So much work 🙄

Let’s just be nasty together!

Well, you don't have to ask me twice.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    A picture hanging in my office. The picture is of me in a Christmas parade. A snapshot in time 30 years ago captured on a disposable camera. The remarkable thing about the picture is who is clearly seen standing in the crowd behind me; my boss, his wife, and her mother. For the past five and a half years I've worked with all three at the same office. That picture hung in my Mama's house for all that time and I worked here four years before we noticed they were the people in it. A single moment in time 30 years ago and we're all there. It still trips me out sometimes when I look at it.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47t5glnsomvsz58l1c857nw2ldk6i7s0meuvcywn5t&rid=giphy.gif
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Baths.

Shower first
    Then bath
    Then shower

So much work 🙄

Let’s just be nasty together!

Well, you don't have to ask me twice.

In want to reply to this with a gif but apparently because I use the 😂 for laughing, I’m old. Which is to say, I don’t know how.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    It’s nothing some chicken nuggies can’t fix.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Our son wrote a letter to our dead cats last night. I might have teared up a bit once he let me read it (it was placed before the urns for the cats to read first, then I was invited to read it during dinner). He apparently told the cats more in his note than he told either my husband or I. :joy:

Bittersweet, I know.