What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Did I really need to order that LED light faucet? If not, someone talk me out of it before they take my money.
    YES

What about these? Tell me I need these 😆

ooqxxretsm3l.jpg
    Idk. Do they play music?

This is so fun!!!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Did I really need to order that LED light faucet? If not, someone talk me out of it before they take my money.
    YES

ooqxxretsm3l.jpg

I can hear it now:

"Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza socks!"
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    It has come to my attention that Manny Montana is a married man. This compromises my imagined three-way marriage with him and Charlize Theron. Or perhaps just allows me to have her all to myself?! I'll only be able to decide after several more delusions. So...TBA? 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    YES

ooqxxretsm3l.jpg
    Idk. Do they play music?

This is so fun!!!

No but now I'm searching for "musical socks" 😆
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    YES

ooqxxretsm3l.jpg

I can hear it now:

😂😂😂
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    It has come to my attention that Manny Montana is a married man. This compromises my imagined three-way marriage with him and Charlize Theron. Or perhaps just allows me to have her all to myself?! I'll only be able to decide after several more delusions. So...TBA? 🤷🏾‍♀️

I don’t know these people. In future pictorial examples would be most helpful
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Yeah, what's a Manny Montana?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Please keep us posted. And let me know when I should get my bridesmaid dress. Thank you.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

How can someone who falls into any one of the terms that describe sexual attraction, behavior, or orientation not know who Charlize Theron is?
  • twitchandshout
    Options

How can someone who falls into any one of the terms that describe sexual attraction, behavior, or orientation not know who Charlize Theron is?

I’m wrong. I remember who she is. South African, right? I can’t actually pronounce her name.

Who’s the other person?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    YES

ooqxxretsm3l.jpg

I can hear it now:

I'd rock dem socks just like I eat pineapple pizza without shame
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Below, please find evidence of Manny Montana (who plays "Rio" on Good Girls which is available on, like, Netflix or some such). Oh, yes, and - sigh - his super cute wife...

xs7bt7b8beb4.jpg

And, CHARLIZE THERON?! Is well, Charlize Theron (IMBD), as well as my imaginary betrothed (and Dior perfume model)...

https://youtu.be/tCXTCtYEuRU

• twitchandshout
    Options

Below, please find evidence of Manny Montana (who plays "Rio" on Good Girls which is available on, like, Netflix or some such). Oh, yes, and - sigh - his super cute wife...

xs7bt7b8beb4.jpg

And, CHARLIZE THERON?! Is well, Charlize Theron (IMBD), as well as my imaginary betrothed (and Dior perfume model)...

https://youtu.be/tCXTCtYEuRU

I knew I could count on you ❤️
  • twitchandshout
    Options
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

😂 Fine!

Keep this between us 💋

Can I be between you two? 😜
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    YES

ooqxxretsm3l.jpg

Only interested if they are, in fact, delivered to my door looking like this.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    Harder was a poor choice in safe words.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    RIP Daft Punk the band :(
    https://youtu.be/AHGvaQMClEo