What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    The Sephora Brow Bar has reopened. I was transitioning to neanderthal so I consider myself blessed.
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    My 14 year old daughter is extremely pissed off at me because I don't want to let her go for a drive with people she meet at school (that I don't know) and who are 3 years older that her 😐I am currently the worst mother in the world. She knows how to get into my feelings and make me feel awful.

Be the mean protective mom,
    I won’t even tell you the things I did at 14 while hanging out with “friends” a couple yrs older than me.
    I’m sure your daughter isn’t as irresponsible as I was but she’s so beautiful, it worries me for you. Lol

I know I made the right decision, she sure is beautiful it worries me too 😆 she's still in her room and not talking to me.

When you are young you do not see the danger that could happen .
    Thats why parents are there to protect what the young kids don't see .
    She may be mad at you but she is safe and that is what counts .
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    @IslandGal3 and hoping she has better days ahead ❤ We love you 🤗
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    @IslandGal3 and hoping she has better days ahead ❤ We love you 🤗

Ditto
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    The Sephora Brow Bar has reopened. I was transitioning to neanderthal so I consider myself blessed.

I have full Neanderthal. My brows are... Who knows... I hide them underneath my poorly covid cut bangs. 😂
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    There was a guy at the gas station this morning trying to feed cash into the card machine. All I could think is "I'll bet he has a stellar career as a crash test dummy." And now I feel mean

ETA: I did tell him he had to take cash inside to pay
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Yay! Pics on the makeup thread. Or anywhere....
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Accident. Maniac. Or a jealous B (or several).🤷🏻‍♀️
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    This, that, and the other. Mostly the other.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I'm used to this. Doesn't bother me anymore! ❤️

Never has bothered me tbh. Not for myself. But for others. If I have a few people who like me and are nice it’s more than I would ask for. And I’m always a little 🤯 when it happens. As long as I know I’m being a decent human being I don’t care what their opinions are of me.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Never has bothered me tbh. Not for myself. But for others. If I have a few people who like me and are nice it’s more than I would ask for. And I’m always a little 🤯 when it happens. As long as I know I’m being a decent human being I don’t care what their opinions are of me.

This. I've been here so long I know how this place works so when I see a disagree on anything I post it does absolutely nothing to me but when I see it bothering someone else that's when it bothers me. It bothers me more on selfies mostly because people have overcome insecurities and for them posting confidently on a public forum is a huge thing and for some jerk to come along and try to project any negative reaction its a crappy thing to do.
    Options
    This, that, and the other. Mostly the other.

Define other 🤔

'Tis a broad definition :)
  • MelG7777
    Options

I wish I wasn't so sensitive to let things like that bother me but it kind of does. I posted a pic in a crop top the other day and someone disagreed with it 😆 of course it bothered me, I'm at a healthy weight now and feel good about myself (even if I lost parts of me) but someone just had to make me feel like that. Now I want to show off my new body after my last surgery and it definitely won't be in these forums.
    I get this so much. And it’s not wrong that it bothers you. Especially when you’ve overcome things and are still working to overcome. We’re human. I don’t blame you one bit. People shouldn’t do it and I don’t get it AT ALL!! And....more for me then in the dm’s? Raaawwwrrrr.

This. I've been here so long I know how this place works so when I see a disagree on anything I post it does absolutely nothing to me but when I see it bothering someone else that's when it bothers me. It bothers me more on selfies mostly because people have overcome insecurities and for them posting confidently on a public forum is a huge thing and for some jerk to come along and try to project any negative reaction its a crappy thing to do.

Yes! We are on the same page. Disagree with opinions but disagreeing with a pic of someone I don’t understand and never will. Except either being jealous or miserable? See a pic? Don’t like it? Move on with your life. Tearing others down is such a punk move.
    Options
    My babies made high honor roll. Since they’re part time remote, I am taking all the credit. I worked hard for that *kitten*

This is indeed quite an accomplishment!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    My babies made high honor roll. Since they’re part time remote, I am taking all the credit. I worked hard for that *kitten*

That is so awesome. What a great feeling ❤❤❤
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    *need mind bleached
  • MelG7777
    Options

High honor roll! Excellent. And driving skillzzz.
    Congrats!❤️
  • MelG7777
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    *need mind bleached

Uh oh. @PaperDoll_ posting her Google search findings again??