What's on your mind?

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    I appreciate both of you, Ms. @MaltedTea and Ms. @KosmosKitten.

Never obtuse and always cognitive about things.

I appreciatecha both.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg
    Breaking my back completely overhauling an overgrown landscape.....broken back is worth it 😁

So if I pay your airfare.......?
    I wish we had access to someone with your skills in our area. :(
    That looks amazing!!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited June 2021
    Is a thirst trap involving boobs.... a booby trap? :smirk:

Or, would that be a thirst trap only involving actual boobies? As in.. the bird with blue feet.
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    I wear grouchy faces as a badge of honor.

We should all wear grouchy faces as a badge of honor.

The only ones I do not are when the grouchy face givers are not cowards, like myself, and acknowledge the grouchy face and explain why.

Only then should a grouchy face be evaluated before assumed to be a badge of honor.

That’s my humble opinion.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

The only ones I do not are when the grouchy face givers are not cowards, like myself, and acknowledge the grouchy face and explain why.

Only then should a grouchy face be evaluated before assumed to be a badge of honor.

You mean grouchy face/bowling ball. :tongue:
  • tmanfive
    ^ I’ll make a note. From now on “disagrees” will be known as “bowling ball grouchy faces”.

Clutch Ms. @KosmosKitten
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Why are bread and butter pickles named bread and butter pickles?

Pickle sandwiches were a thing back in the Depression days. I'm not that old, but we were so poor, I thought sugar sandwiches (bread, butter, table sugar) were actual candy, until I began going to school. We also ate mayo sandwiches in harder times. Makes ya appreciate a pickle. :smile:

We often had sugar water - ingredients - sugar and water ... I wouldn't change a thing about the way I grew up. ... I have also enjoyed a bread, butter, sugar, sandwich....
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member

Is that the same as resting *kitten* face? I’m perfecting that! 😂

• xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    The market still bearish mode :disappointed:
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I miss people, good people
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    I appreciate both of you, Ms. @MaltedTea and Ms. @KosmosKitten.

Never obtuse and always cognitive about things.

I appreciatecha both.

Lol. Your appreciation post was Disagreed with... my reply will be, too, I predict. Many of mine are... I need a lesson in proper voting on the site.

Do I disagree with those who post pics of their broccoli & mushrooms dinners, since I don't like said veggies? From now on... YES!

What about pics of people's gardens with trees I'm allergic to? From now on... YES!

If someone disagrees with this... do I disagree... YES!

I feel a newfound sense of censoring power & freedom!

YES!

This is so funny. I recently sent a client their tax return in email and got a reply saying they rejected the final outcome. I've totally started saying that when I don't like what someone has to tell me.
  • tmanfive
    Why are bread and butter pickles named bread and butter pickles?

Pickle sandwiches were a thing back in the Depression days. I'm not that old, but we were so poor, I thought sugar sandwiches (bread, butter, table sugar) were actual candy, until I began going to school. We also ate mayo sandwiches in harder times. Makes ya appreciate a pickle. :smile:

We often had sugar water - ingredients - sugar and water ... I wouldn't change a thing about the way I grew up. ... I have also enjoyed a bread, butter, sugar, sandwich....

Yep, and on special occasions a sprinkle of cinnamon to spice it up.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member

I'm tired of cancel culture. It's backward and leads to NOTHING good.

Amen! Cancel Culture should be cancelled.....it would look like this...

o6n246iuw7cb.jpg

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg
    Breaking my back completely overhauling an overgrown landscape.....broken back is worth it 😁

So if I pay your airfare.......?
    I wish we had access to someone with your skills in our area. :(
    That looks amazing!!

To be honest im not extraordinarily talented, i just work really hard and find a way to get things done to a certain degree of competency that i can live with. I enjoy it so a 20 hr day can go by like a fladh for me when im focused on something.

I’ll still work for you, but I require a 4 day work week, 2 hour lunches, and a massage expense budget with no questions asked.

Good luck with negotiating your benefit package, @Deadman_Diggingup. You'll need it. I'm rooting for you 🤣
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Bacon….