What's on your mind?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ao5yyij1e3sgtor5ws76lkiq1k9qgcw4xmx4kb7m&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ao5yyij1e3sgtor5ws76lkiq1k9qgcw4xmx4kb7m&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

biksrwsg2xa9.gif

They doin over dare ???
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

biksrwsg2xa9.gif

They doin over dare ???

I don’t think we want to know 🥸🤭😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Yeh WTH? Maybe they figure he's no longer a threat to anyone? He bought a judge somewhere? SMH
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Since the irk thread is gone I guess I’ll put this here…

Dudes. Some of us like clean restrooms. This includes floors and walls around urinals.

Pro tip… you can go from spray to stream with a simple and gentle north /south squeeze before opening the nozzle full throttle.

If that doesn’t work for some reason give ol’ boy an gentle east / west tug.

I don’t wanna stand in your piss and don’t appreciate seeing it everywhere around the porcelain.

Pop a squat if you can’t hit the bullseye.

😆🤭 "pop a squat" 😂
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Since the irk thread is gone I guess I’ll put this here…

Dudes. Some of us like clean restrooms. This includes floors and walls around urinals.

Pro tip… you can go from spray to stream with a simple and gentle north /south squeeze before opening the nozzle full throttle.

If that doesn’t work for some reason give ol’ boy an gentle east / west tug.

I don’t wanna stand in your piss and don’t appreciate seeing it everywhere around the porcelain.

Pop a squat if you can’t hit the bullseye.

🙌🏻
  • slimgirljo15
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I miss the irk thread. :( I hope I didn't have anything to do with making it defunct because I know it was heating up right after I'd posted something, then missed the ending. :(

I know. I'm self-centered and filled with guilt that way.
    Can't they edit out the controversial posts and make it resurrect from wherever it is now? I know they've done that before. :/

It's kind of sad that everything feels controversial now. :(
    Need to start thinking puppies and rainbows. :/

I missed it pretty much, but it happens in threads Reenie 🤷‍♀️ pretty sure it won't be resurrected 😔 but you could start a new one maybe 😃
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I miss the irk thread. :( I hope I didn't have anything to do with making it defunct because I know it was heating up right after I'd posted something, then missed the ending. :(

Can't they edit out the controversial posts and make it resurrect from wherever it is now? I know they've done that before. :/

I missed it pretty much, but it happens in threads Reenie 🤷‍♀️ pretty sure it won't be resurrected 😔 but you could start a new one maybe 😃

But nothing irks me at the moment. Maybe I'll wait a few minutes. :) Always open for a good irk.

Hugs Jo. Always wondering how you're doing these days; you and your dad. <3
    I'd do the friend invite but I $U@k at being a friend on MFP and you probably have thousands anyways. :) I interact on this forum much more than anyplace else.
  • slimgirljo15

But nothing irks me at the moment. Maybe I'll wait a few minutes. :) Always open for a good irk.

Hugs Jo. Always wondering how you're doing these days; you and your dad. <3
    I'd do the friend invite but I $U@k at being a friend on MFP and you probably have thousands anyways. :) I interact on this forum much more than anyplace else.

🤗😙 I consider you a friend whether you are on my fr list or not.
    Not thousands of friends 😆
    Its totally cool if you want to be my friend out here or send me a fr..
    Friends either way 🤗
  • Sixteen_Tons
    Sixteen_Tons Posts: 61 Member
    Sins of my youth that I can resolve.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    HAPPY CANADA DAY FROM THE USA!

I’ll celebrate your holiday watching some presides of AvE and Trailer Park Boys!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    HAPPY CANADA DAY FROM THE USA!

I’ll celebrate your holiday watching some presides of AvE and Trailer Park Boys!

What, no Schitt's Creek binge watching party? 😉 Sending thanks and a bear (hmm, beaver?!) hug from Quebec
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    0m9di7sexho9.gif
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    edited July 2021
    You have about 3 seconds to determine if you're listening to "9 to 5" or "Flash Gordon".
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member
    Food
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    I hope the rain stops before I leave work
  • slimgirljo15
    Coffee and breakfast.