What's on your mind?

Replies

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Breakfast and coffee. ☕️🥓🍳🍓
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    If you have never been trained to fight, i promise you that you are not good at it. Its one of the few things people always like to claim they can do without any training or practice.

Now that's a fact. And the practice means you've had the crapped kicked out of you a few times 🤣🤣
    It takes the fear factor down a notch or two !!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    ^ Hand written letters. Having just read a few it saddens me the generations to come will not know the excitement of receiving and keeping for memories hand written letters. There's something special about taking the time to put thought and feeling to paper using your unique penmanship. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bright side...the older generations can use cursive as code during the revolution against the youngins. They will have no idea what our fancy symbols mean. 🤭

Completely agree!!
    I have an old cedar chest filled with letters from during WWll, between my dad, my mom, my dad's relatives who only spoke French. They're one of my most prized possessions even though admittedly I've read less than a handful. Feels like a huge invasion of privacy. Maybe some day I will take the time and sit down with my sister, share some sad and happy memories. <3
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    8s2vosxl572q.jpeg
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    Tadej Pogačar...

Mutant, alien? ... or he just has the best Dr...
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Cosplayers are so cool imo. Even more so the types that aren’t a particular character. Like I just saw a lady who was trying to look like a owl and it was SO COOL. People are really out here being so talented. Otherworldly.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Tadej Pogačar...

Mutant, alien? ... or he just has the best Dr...

just a genetic freak

(in the best possible way.)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Nobody could ever even hope to be as good as Mariah Carey... or the weeknd ... like I’m inebriated and auto correct is saving my life but Nobody can TOUCH Mariah in my mind. Early Mariah like...effing nobody. Nobody . She’s it

Put down the drink and step away.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Nobody could ever even hope to be as good as Mariah Carey... or the weeknd ... like I’m inebriated and auto correct is saving my life but Nobody can TOUCH Mariah in my mind. Early Mariah like...effing nobody. Nobody . She’s it

Put down the drink and step away.

😇 still think this completely sober. I could listen to her all day.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Dawn Upshaw is better.

Just listen to her in Henryk Górecki's Symphony #3.

There's nothing more heart wrenching yet beautiful.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited July 2021

Agreed

Always be my baby and fantasy are in my top ten favourite songs

I’m in awe every time I hear Celine dion sing though.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    So... did the drunk thread die or are we all too lazy to find it? I am drunk and lazy and feeling nostalgic for mfp circa 2019. The chit chat thread was lit.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member

Yas Queen 🙌 Mariah in the early stages of her career was a force of nature
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    So... did the drunk thread die or are we all too lazy to find it? I am drunk and lazy and feeling nostalgic for mfp circa 2019. The chit chat thread was lit.

I agree with you, it had a different energy to it. I found it!😂 Yep, I used to hang out there too!🍻
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Profitability. Market studies and sizing. M&As 🥴