What's on your mind?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 37,243 Member
    I just realized that most go my guy friends here are a sucker for sunflowers! 🌻

👍 Guilty. 😆
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    I just realized that most of my guy friends here are a sucker for sunflowers! 🌻

Your girl friends too 🥰
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Ummm your lady friends too 😏
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 37,243 Member
    🤐
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member

Your girl friends too 🥰

Ummm your lady friends too 😏

😏💋
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,243 Member

200w.gif?cid=ecf05e471xnkt2n062vgebfecsuk1bd6pdhzr10oo0h1829c&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,404 Member
    Such a close game. So *kitten* close.
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 191 Member
    Ice cream 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 267,331 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    It's been 18 months since my oldest son has been home for a visit. He'll be here tomorrow. It's a short visit, but we'll make the best of it. I can't wait to hug him.

This is awesome Jenni 😍 enjoy his visit
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 8,578 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    It's been 18 months since my oldest son has been home for a visit. He'll be here tomorrow. It's a short visit, but we'll make the best of it. I can't wait to hug him.

Awww so cool!!! Enjoy your time with him and dish out as many hugs as you can. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 267,331 Member
    edited June 2021
    So much right now. I'm currently taking 15 credit hours of college classes, working full time, coaching softball, and whatever free time I can find, I'm trying to do something outside. I've never been busier, but I'm thinking that's not a bad thing. Also, I'm off of every single mind numbing medication I've been on for the last few years. It's kind of strange to have normal emotions again. I'm about a month in with no 'depression' meds and I feel better than ever.

That is really great news 🙂

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,196 Member
    Googled why my cat loves eating my rosemary and it says it’s a cat repellent! Psh! My cat won’t leave that plant alone! She’s also obsessed with our dragon’s blood plant. Smh
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,196 Member
    I’m working in the garden section tonight and I keep putting a little bit of my water on some of the plants that are drying up. Hurts me to see them suffer.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,404 Member
    fdp0gqblqm5m.gif
    uhk8wa3epxkz.jpeg
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 1,175 Member
    So much right now. I'm currently taking 15 credit hours of college classes, working full time, coaching softball, and whatever free time I can find, I'm trying to do something outside. I've never been busier, but I'm thinking that's not a bad thing. Also, I'm off of every single mind numbing medication I've been on for the last few years. It's kind of strange to have normal emotions again. I'm about a month in with no 'depression' meds and I feel better than ever.