What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    An ad I’m looking at. Scheduled trips to Walmart, theater and restaurants? Housekeeping and laundry? Morning brew coffee crew? Beauty shop, game and puzzle room? This is more than I have going on for myself right now and the people look happy af.
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg
    My generation will only need WiFi access and a doorknob sign that says "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE"

😂 I just posted it to be funny. But they do make it sound pretty appealing.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    An ad I’m looking at. Scheduled trips to Walmart, theater and restaurants? Housekeeping and laundry? Morning brew coffee crew? Beauty shop, game and puzzle room? This is more than I have going on for myself right now and the people look happy af.
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg

Dude it would be so much fun to work here and flirt with all the ladies 🥰😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg

Omg. You would. They would LOVE you and your hot bod. Give them the thrill of their lives.
    Then I’d move in for sure.😏
  • WhispersofaSupergirl
    WhispersofaSupergirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Why is it that someone from the past comes back into your life when you were content and they stir up trouble. Then they start ghosting
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg

Omg. You would. They would LOVE you and your hot bod. Give them the thrill of their lives.

Someone is going to do my laundry and we get @Mr_Healthy_Habits as evening entertainment?! Where do I sign up?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg

Someone is going to do my laundry and we get @Mr_Healthy_Habits as evening entertainment?! Where do I sign up?

I’ve got the sign-up sheet right here. Got you down. We’ll hit up the beauty shop first. Maybe do some puzzles after.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    k334jxlcrdf5.jpeg

I’ve got the sign-up sheet right here. Got you down. We’ll hit up the beauty shop first. Maybe do some puzzles after.

Sign me up too.. what time is my sponge bath Jesse? 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Oops , did I put too much garlic in my salmon risotto? Smells like I might have 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Funeral for my dad’s best bud tonight. One of the best guys I knew. Great to hear the nice things people had to say about him. All true. And that’s not just “after they die talk”. One of the 3 people who actually call me Mel irl. He was a freaking force with a huge personality.😔
    4og02ol4ysqz.jpeg
    Those military honors get me every time. And seeing his wife and other people dance at the end because it’s what he would have wanted.😭

And another funeral this Monday for someone only 44.

So sorry Mel 😞
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Funeral for my dad’s best bud tonight. One of the best guys I knew. Great to hear the nice things people had to say about him. All true. And that’s not just “after they die talk”. One of the 3 people who actually call me Mel irl. He was a freaking force with a huge personality.😔
    4og02ol4ysqz.jpeg
    Those military honors get me every time. And seeing his wife and other people dance at the end because it’s what he would have wanted.😭

So sorry Mel 😞

Same. Sorry, Mel. That's tough. :(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    4og02ol4ysqz.jpeg

Sorry about your loss Mel ❤️...
    A father's friend can often be super close... My father's best friend is over my house every weekend to see my kids...

Hope you're doing well ❤️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    A friend of my DIL saw Leonardo DiCaprio at a restaurant last night.
    People left him alone, she said.
    He is shooting a movie in town.