• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    autclave, nanostring, miseq

everythings gotta break at the same dang time

might just telework tomorrow since the lab hates me anyways :angry:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    litha_ wrote: »
    Thinking about hypothetical situations. If you had 30 seconds to evacuate due to a natural disaster, no back up plan, and unable to return ever, what is important? If you had 30 seconds to tell someone something and then that chance is forever gone, what would you say? I don’t expect this to be answered, just writing what’s on my mind atm. If you could go back in time and change 3 things in your life, would you or would you keep everything the same? Butterfly effect…etc.

So late to this party (as per usual):

1. My cats (my child naturally follows me since he's 9, so I don't worry about him).
    2. "You will live in my heart for all time."
    3. a.) I'd not sleep with certain people, b.) completely avoid other people and c.) have found a way to do that art history trip to France when I was in college.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    litha_ wrote: »
    @Vikka_V @ReenieHJ - Thank you both for sharing. It was really nice to see everyone’s answers. I’m going to go back into the shadows now with my hermit self and not think out loud for awhile. I was in a weird mood yesterday. 🙂

No, don't hide away! It was a thought-provoking question!! It doesn't hurt to think......most of the time. :)
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    I’m over this week….
    phb2nxzsndvv.gif
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Who wants to help me smuggle a truck load of RUSH Canadian Golden Ale across the border and into the US?

@terrordawg ? @Cat0703a ? @Alinouveau2 ?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg
    Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee of Rush enjoying a glass of RUSH CANADIAN GOLDEN ALE, brewed in collaboration with Henderson Brewing Company, and in stores on August 30, in Ontario.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,188 Member
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Who wants to help me smuggle a truck load of RUSH Canadian Golden Ale across the border and into the US?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg
    Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee of Rush enjoying a glass of RUSH CANADIAN GOLDEN ALE, brewed in collaboration with Henderson Brewing Company, and in stores on August 30, in Ontario.

So this is my favourite brewery. I order from here regularly. They had this amazing wheat beer last year. But everything from here is amazing
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Beer plus road trip?? I’m so in!! The small wrench in this plan is that it’s not sold on my side of Canada. 😒
  • Alinouveau2
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Beer plus road trip?? I’m so in!! The small wrench in this plan is that it’s not sold on my side of Canada. 😒

It's a brewery in Roncesvalles village which is a kind of a fun spot. Although I'd rather order and have it delivered cause it's a bit inner city for me.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

It's a brewery in Roncesvalles village which is a kind of a fun spot. Although I'd rather order and have it delivered cause it's a bit inner city for me.

I looked it up and will try it if I ever see it in my travels. Doesn’t help @Analog_Kid though, does it?
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member

I looked it up and will try it if I ever see it in my travels. Doesn’t help @Analog_Kid though, does it?

I'll drive the truck. I just need you ladies to flirt with the RCMP guards to keep them distracted. :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Canadian here 👋 My fav is Mill Street Organic Lager...but truth, I haven't had a beer in prob a year - will look for it at the store and try some
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I'll drive the truck. I just need you ladies to flirt with the RCMP guards to keep them distracted. :D

I’ll use my deadliest weapon…the dimples. 😆

Again with the dimples .. butt or face? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Canadian here 👋 My fav is Mill Street Organic Lager...but truth, I haven't had a beer in prob a year - will look for it at the store and try some

Try Henderson. Mill Street is meh compared to Henderson
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Time for 😴
  • Vikka_V
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

terrordawg ? Cat0703a ? @Alinouveau2 ?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Thanks! Will do! Not a big beer drinker, prefer wine and whiskey, so always looking for a recommendation!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    For the money, Larceny is fantastic @Vikka_V
  • Vikka_V
    For the money, Larceny is fantastic @Vikka_V

thank -you!
    Will have to try too
  • Alinouveau2
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    CALLING ALL CANADIANS!

terrordawg ? Cat0703a ? @Alinouveau2 ?

Anyone?

bxupzo3i8mii.jpg

Thanks! Will do! Not a big beer drinker, prefer wine and whiskey, so always looking for a recommendation!

If you're in Ontario try the 13th Street winery in Niagara. It has a sculpture garden and really good wine and you can get snacks to have in the garden.