What's on your mind?

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I created a tumblr again and promptly hit the daily post limit. I see that I have not changed at all. 😅
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    My friend. Sighs. She wants so much from her boyfriend of 2 years. Apparently, he took her engagement ring shopping, only to tell her that he cannot afford "her dream ring, dream wedding or dream house ... etc. " She feels weird calling him a bf at her age and wants commitment . He has met her family and him her's. I have told her that maybe he really doesn't want to remarry or have children. His actions are non committal. Smh.

She took him down to Temecula for a romantic getaway, only to return upset and wanting to join some weird church ( other friends told her that Christian men make good husbands, settle down and make them happy). She wants me to go to church with her, so she isn't alone, as well as attend church singles outings. Sighs. I refuse to go to OC just to attend church. I would rather she joins my sister and I for Yacht Week once LA opens up again.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Everything. Then nothing. Lastly just a state of confusion.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Wondering if I should make veg beef and cabbage soup or hamburger steak tonight
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 28,960 Member
    edited September 2021
    Wondering if I should make veg beef and cabbage soup or hamburger steak tonight

Thinking I should be thankful for @silverstar65 posting something that is not too emotionally taxing. 😁
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    this filtered PP pic gave me a "third eye"
    ...liking it!
    ...wish I could harness an take a hold on that idea

I'm ready (I think)
  • OpheliaCooter
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    this filtered PP pic gave me a "third eye"
    ...liking it!
    ...wish I could harness an take a hold on that idea

I'm ready (I think)

I believe in you!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    ^^^ that
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    edited September 2021
    My friend. Sighs. She wants so much from her boyfriend of 2 years. Apparently, he took her engagement ring shopping, only to tell her that he cannot afford "her dream ring, dream wedding or dream house ... etc. " She feels weird calling him a bf at her age and wants commitment . He has met her family and him her's. I have told her that maybe he really doesn't want to remarry or have children. His actions are non committal. Smh.

She took him down to Temecula for a romantic getaway, only to return upset and wanting to join some weird church ( other friends told her that Christian men make good husbands, settle down and make them happy). She wants me to go to church with her, so she isn't alone, as well as attend church singles outings. Sighs. I refuse to go to OC just to attend church. I would rather she joins my sister and I for Yacht Week once LA opens up again.

So... she wants committment from him, but in the same breath (after a difficult weekend) is talking about wanting to meet single christian men because they make good husbands? Is she just looking for a husband, or does she actually care about this boyfriend?

Honestly, if she's just looking for a husband, he should save his money on a ring. Marriage is too challenging to waste it on someone who's marrying an idea / goal, and not all in with the person.
  • lx1x
    Lunch .. 😏
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Tv commercials
  • OpheliaCooter
    A little while ago I had this sound in my ear that made me jump and look out my car window but when I looked there was nothing.
    🤔
    🤔
    🤔 aliens
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Why am I suddenly getting a heap of fr requests from people I've never seen before? 🤔
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Why am I suddenly getting a heap of fr requests from people I've never seen before? 🤔

So many fake accounts lately, it’s a bit frustrating! But until they do something about it, I don’t think I’ll be accepting anyone. By the way, Monday morning I woke up and when I opened the app it said I was friends with someone. I never sent her a request, I’ve never seen her, she never requested me either?!😳 So I deleted her right away. Then I looked up her name, the account shows as inactive since 2019, yet she was able to add me? How? No activity, all her friends were either inactive accounts, or those new ones without a profile picture. Anyway, I ended up changing my password too.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

So many fake accounts lately, it’s a bit frustrating! But until they do something about it, I don’t think I’ll be accepting anyone. By the way, Monday morning I woke up and when I opened the app it said I was friends with someone. I never sent her a request, I’ve never seen her, she never requested me either?!😳 So I deleted her right away. Then I looked up her name, the account shows as inactive since 2019, yet she was able to add me? How? No activity, all her friends were either inactive accounts, or those new ones without a profile picture. Anyway, I ended up changing my password too.

Thats weird, I have heard another person say that too though .. they found someone on their fr list that they'd never added, I just assumed maybe the person had changed their profile name.
    These seem legit accounts, I mean by that they aren't Russian bots, no nudity but still strange. Im not accepting either.
  • lx1x

Do one thing/out of curiosity.. in your setting .. do you have ppl can find you via email? Something like that..
    12izilb1b6w9.png

Haven't had odd fr.

• I’m wondering why my dog is barking. She serve. She protecc.