Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What's on your mind?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,549 Member
    today was too cold
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 266,910 Member
    Melbourne Cup.. hope I picked a winner 🤞
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,487 Member
    I struggle between thinking I am getting the hang of learning Korean.. and feeling lost 100% of the time.
  • Waiting for the melatonin to drag me to blissful unconsciousness
  • internationalplayboy
    internationalplayboy Posts: 188 Member
    Waiting for the melatonin to drag me to blissful unconsciousness

w6msri9r7ryl.gif
  • Shakashakara
    Shakashakara Posts: 224 Member

w6msri9r7ryl.gif

Sophisticatted khakis 😍
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,538 Member
    Wondering how difficult it is to install a new home thermostat. Instructions say a certified electrician is required... but I'm betting that's just for liability reasons.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,048 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Wondering how difficult it is to install a new home thermostat. Instructions say a certified electrician is required... but I'm betting that's just for liability reasons.

I did it and *knock on wood* had no issues. It's pretty straightforward, unless yours is super old and you don't have the right wiring. Wouldn't hurt to take the cover off and see what you're working with.
  • Shakashakara
    NaNoWriMo always reads to me like a “wah, no write no mo” tantrum, which, coincidentally, is me after 2 paragraphs
  • internationalplayboy
    NaNoWriMo always reads to me like a “wah, no write no mo” tantrum, which, coincidentally, is me after 2 paragraphs

🤣
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Not difficult at all. Somebody else did it I just watched and didn't they die so I think you're good 😬
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,538 Member

I wonder how many people have said this right before getting zapped

I've been zapped... It's not that big of a deal. But I'd like to avoid burning the house down...
  • Shakashakara

I've been zapped... It's not that big of a deal. But I'd like to avoid burning the house down...

It’s not that big of a deal 😏
  • internationalplayboy
    when people think you’re being cavalier but you’re actually speaking from your own trauma
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 116 Member
    The positive movement in Virginia
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 8,402 Member

Don't people, like uh, shut off their power before attempting life risking home repairs?
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,926 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    A little 4 yo girl abducted and missing for 2 weeks, found alive, happened in Australia. Sure wish these stories always ended like this.

A happy ending ❤