Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Grapes 🤔🤷‍♂️

I've discovered frozen grapes. I'll be sad when they're no longer in season and/or on sale.

Have you tried shaking them in dry Jell-O before freezing them? So tart and tasty

Hmmmm I *do* have jello I bought to mix into greek yogurt that I haven't used yet but all the grapes are frozen. Please don't make me buy more! :)

(No tartness. I used to like grapes but then stopped but then there was this FANTASTIC sale on them so I taste tested a grape of each color (green, red, purple) and decided on the red and sometimes purple :))
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Thank goodness MFP changed the thumbs up to a heart on our newsfeeds.
    I don’t think I could have taken it much longer. 😏
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Grapes 🤔🤷‍♂️

I've discovered frozen grapes. I'll be sad when they're no longer in season and/or on sale.

Have you tried shaking them in dry Jell-O before freezing them? So tart and tasty

Hmmmm I *do* have jello I bought to mix into greek yogurt that I haven't used yet but all the grapes are frozen. Please don't make me buy more! :)

(No tartness. I used to like grapes but then stopped but then there was this FANTASTIC sale on them so I taste tested a grape of each color (green, red, purple) and decided on the red and sometimes purple :))

I tried cotton candy grapes recently and they were almost too sweet!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Epitaphs and concrete dragons
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Grapes 🤔🤷‍♂️

I tried cotton candy grapes recently and they were almost too sweet!

I think they have double the sugar content of a regular grape. Or something like that. No wonder they’re too sweet. Almost.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Epitaphs and concrete dragons

❤️
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    It’s a cozy rainy day. I’ll miss my morning walk but my office will be suffused with misty light. 🙂
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    There are these canada geese with babies that hang out by a pond on a road near my house and they like to lie down on the asphalt and the daddy keeps charging my car and life is so fragile and get out of the road you stupid birds.

Also I saw a fawn with his mama
  • IYKYK_
    IYKYK_ Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just went into a Home Depot covered in paint with clothes that are torn and look like I got them out of a dumpster hair on top of my head and no makeup on

This is huge for me bc I used to be so concerned about what other people thought of me and it would cause me such anxiety but I think I'm finally reaching that age where I just dgaf

Dam that's such a good feeling
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    I just went into a Home Depot covered in paint with clothes that are torn and look like I got them out of a dumpster hair on top of my head and no makeup on

This is huge for me bc I used to be so concerned about what other people thought of me and it would cause me such anxiety but I think I'm finally reaching that age where I just dgaf

This is the *kitten* best
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I have Global Entry. Customs was a breeze - no line
  • IYKYK_
    Options

❤️❤️
    Right? I'm honestly so proud of myself.

• twitchymcgee
    Options

❤️❤️

For me it really is a big deal because it’s not my imagination that people (men) respond differently to me when I am not dressing for their gaze. And some people (men) treat people that they are not attracted to as less worthy of respect which is weird as *kitten*

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. I am proud of you too
  • IYKYK_
    Options

❤️❤️

For me it really is a big deal because it’s not my imagination that people (men) respond differently to me when I am not dressing for their gaze. And some people (men) treat people that they are not attracted to as less worthy of respect which is weird as *kitten*

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. I am proud of you too

It is not your imagination. Would it surprise you if if I told you that nobody treated me any different? The individual (man) in front of me even asked if I'd like to go in front of him? Is it sad that I was shocked? Guess what? It's nice to not gaf...think I'll be practicing this on a more regular basis:)

Thank you
    🤗

• twitchymcgee
    Options
    Pasta is on my mind. Rigatoni w/ spicy sausage & broccoli with garlic
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Hawaiian is such a cute language. Even a word like "moist" translates to "pulu" 😍
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    I just drank half a gallon of cold milk and now I don't wanna finish this last stretch of the bike ride

So do you strap the gallon to the handle bars?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The phone conversation between me and my ex husband tonight.
    It lasted about 5min. 😂

iv18tcjn0exk.gif
  • Lady_oft_Lakes
    Lady_oft_Lakes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    To exercise or not exercise.. that is the question.. it’s 4 am, I’ve not slept a wink plus I thought I was having heart attack a couple of days ago but apparently I’ve pulled a muscle in that area … all I did was wake up and sit up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do I dare to lift a weight or do Pilates?