What's on your mind?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Had to bury my 15 year old min Aussie shepherd this morning. This was Barney...
    q97lnpvvgwsv.jpg

Oh no so sorry for your loss
  • Alinouveau2
    What should I bake today and did I pack most if my baking stuff away
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    q97lnpvvgwsv.jpg

I’m so sorry for your loss. Barney looks like a sweetheart
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Oh no so sorry for your loss

Thank you so much.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Barney looks like a sweetheart

Thanks, TM. He was a big sweetheart and a character for sure.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    q97lnpvvgwsv.jpg

I’m so sorry. I’ll bet he had a really happy life with you.
  • twitchymcgee
    It’s been a little draggy here these days so maybe isn’t the best place to ask but

Any recommendations for a cheap/free at home cardio I can do today? I don’t dance & I got weights covered. Equipment available is an assortment of kettlebells, a jump box with three different heights, jump rope, dumbells, etc., & 8x12 floor space. I like following along to videos if they aren’t too complicated
  • FeastRepeat
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I’m so sorry. I’ll bet he had a really happy life with you.

Thanks, Mel. He had a happy life.
  • FeastRepeat
    It’s been a little draggy here these days so maybe isn’t the best place to ask but

Any recommendations for a cheap/free at home cardio I can do today? I don’t dance & I got weights covered. Equipment available is an assortment of kettlebells, a jump box with three different heights, jump rope, dumbells, etc., & 8x12 floor space. I like following along to videos if they aren’t too complicated

I have never looked for a cardio workout, but I think the Nike app has some decent free stuff with videos.
  • Lynxes602
    Lynxes602 Posts: 22 Member
    Why do new posts go to the last page? Is there a setting to change this?
  • twitchymcgee

I have never looked for a cardio workout, but I think the Nike app has some decent free stuff with videos.
    Ermagerd I’m bored & restless & might pop into my old gym for a session
  • FeastRepeat

Totally drained in every way but about to pop in the garage for a lifting session. Let’s go
  • twitchymcgee

Totally drained in every way but about to pop in the garage for a lifting session. Let’s go
    Get it!
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 199 Member
    sewing, currently teaching myself so I can be unstoppable in the craft world haha

pottery
    painting
    sculpting

my normal interests ^^

but I am always trying to expand so all day I have been day dreaming about new ideas and what weird/pretty things I can make.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 199 Member

some channels I like on youtube -

Monika Fit (she's awesome if you want a more chill workout)
    fitness blender
    body project
  • twitchymcgee

fitness blender
    body project
    Thank you 😊
  • Alinouveau2

fitness blender
    body project
    Thank you 😊

I like body project a lot
    If you want SUPER fun and a bit of eye candy check our Raneir Pollard on YouTube. His workouts are a workout and a half but you won't get bored and you'll end up with a smile on your face cause this guy loves life!!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited July 2022
    @FeastRepeat I'm so sorry about Barney. :( Honestly one of life's big losses when you have to say goodbye to your pup. <3
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    September 22. IYKYK 🥵
  • FeastRepeat
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @FeastRepeat I'm so sorry about Barney. :( Honestly one of life's big losses when you have to say goodbye to your pup. <3

Thank you so much @ReenieHJ
    It sure is. Have had to do this several times and it always sucks. He had a long, happy life though. And we have lots of memories and pics 😊
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member

Check out Madfit on YouTube. You may like it.