slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    If you could all stop posting till I catch up 🤣😂

Okay, how much time do you need?
    🤔 ⌚

About 15 mins would be good 😄
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    The first time I ever saw someone play hammered dulcimer it was on the subway.
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2022
    The first time I ever saw someone play hammered dulcimer it was on the subway.

This reminds me of the first time I used “the goggle” to look up what a hammered dulcimer is.:.😉

Yup that was a good day❤️

• Tinydancer2pt0
    Also…

Going to the ortho knee surgeon tomorrow regarding the two knee replacements I need since I’m pretty much bone on bone the MRIs show,

I know so fun right?😒

Has anyone had one or both done? I am kind of terrified for many reasons but, the good news is I only have 14 more hours to worry about it so that’s something amirite?!🤷🏻‍♀️😬
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    edited July 2022
    What the *kitten* happened in here today 😂
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    Also…

Going to the ortho knee surgeon tomorrow regarding the two knee replacements I need since I’m pretty much bone on bone the MRIs show,

I know so fun right?😒

Has anyone had one or both done? I am kind of terrified for many reasons but, the good news is I only have 14 more hours to worry about it so that’s something amirite?!🤷🏻‍♀️😬

My best friend had both of her knees replaced but she was a teen when that happened. She recently had a new hip. It was rough but with the help of friends and family she got through it. I hope you have all the support you need and wish you the best beautiful 💕
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Also…

I know so fun right?😒

My mom 67 had both done in January- the first month of recovery was rough but she’s come a long way and is glad she got both at the same time saying if she only did one she likely would not have done the other .. good luck my friend
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I really want to buy a pair of high-top sneakers but I also want to save money for a special summer trip...ugh!
  • TwitchyMagee
    First day back in an actual weight room. My inner leg squishies are hurty
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Realizing I should start my day like I did today everyday...

🤣🤣
  • TwitchyMagee

🤣🤣

Umm I’m just going to let my imagination do the work 😁
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 195 Member

🤣🤣

Umm I’m just going to let my imagination do the work 😁

your imagination is probably correct hehe
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    What the *kitten* happened in here today 😂

looks like someone’s in trouble with their SO? 😬 oh dear..
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Also…

I know so fun right?😒

My best friend had both of her knees replaced but she was a teen when that happened. She recently had a new hip. It was rough but with the help of friends and family she got through it. I hope you have all the support you need and wish you the best beautiful 💕

Oh thank you my beautiful butterfly!!🦋❤️😍😘

Your poor friend, so young to have all that happen but she seems like a strong chick like my beautiful strong butterfly!🫶

Missed you mamacita Bonita! 🥰

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Also…

I know so fun right?😒

Haven't had knees repaired although a friend recently had some stem cell treatment he said has helped a lot. Previously he'd have injections to add cushioning (?)

I did have a shoulder repaired recentlyish and I recommend treating recovery like it's a job and work really hard at it. Some days will suck but it will be better in the long run
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Also…

I know so fun right?😒

My mom 67 had both done in January- the first month of recovery was rough but she’s come a long way and is glad she got both at the same time saying if she only did one she likely would not have done the other .. good luck my friend

Oh wow both at the same time 😳…your mom is a badass R!😎🤘
    (Now I know where you get it 😉

I will ask the surgeon about that but I think it would be impossible because in many ways Nick is like a small child and needs me (in others he’s a teen who thinks he’s my boss🙄) so I can’t be totally immobilized since I’m all he really has an ugh this is gonna suck lol🫣

But I so appreciate your help and glad mama cowfan is doing well and got this all behind her 😊👍

Hugs my friend!🤗
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    edited July 2022
    Also…

I know so fun right?😒

Haven't had knees repaired although a friend recently had some stem cell treatment he said has helped a lot. Previously he'd have injections to add cushioning (?)

I did have a shoulder repaired recentlyish and I recommend treating recovery like it's a job and work really hard at it. Some days will suck but it will be better in the long run

Thanks Ali girl! I’m sorry about your shoulder hun…. Unfortunately I fell on my shoulder this past January on the ice boot laces got caught up and Timber! Fell on ice and screwed my rotator badly but went with pt and its much better unless I put my arm behind my back that is😏

So look like I can’t get arrested anytime soon 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

And you betcha I will do whatever they say because I need to get my knees back I’m like a caged animal because of these knees…:😳

Thank you again girl I so appreciate you bella!🫶
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    My speech to text skills are lacking sorry for the many run on’s😬
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    My speech to text skills are lacking sorry for the many run on’s😬

Hey you!! Welcome back🤗🤗