What's on your mind?

1285828592861286328642994

Replies

  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,653 Member
    KT tape
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 31,969 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I wish this app would stop saving drafts for me, it's going to get me in all sorts of trouble 😂

    It’s happened to me once already. I look forward to it happening to others.

    I think we should all just start posting them. Might make it more entertaining around here. 🤔

    Can’t be more insulting than your normal posts

    None of my posts are insulting. Did you miss the “😂🤗”?

    Never mind. Another thing for the therapist. 😑

    You bully…. Just sayin 😂🤗

    😂 She can't bully me. I just don't fire back much, because I am a gentleman.. in the streets..

    I’m gonna start being sickeningly nice to you. You just wait.


    And keep waiting…


    It’s just not me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

    I saw that punch line coming around the bend.. But you are still funny little bestie!
    😂🤗

    Not as funny as you, Bestie. You’re the funniest person here. And the most clever. And your bellybutton puts all the other bellybuttons to shame. 🤩

  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I wish this app would stop saving drafts for me, it's going to get me in all sorts of trouble 😂

    It’s happened to me once already. I look forward to it happening to others.

    I think we should all just start posting them. Might make it more entertaining around here. 🤔

    Can’t be more insulting than your normal posts

    None of my posts are insulting. Did you miss the “😂🤗”?

    Never mind. Another thing for the therapist. 😑

    You bully…. Just sayin 😂🤗

    😂 She can't bully me. I just don't fire back much, because I am a gentleman.. in the streets..

    I’m gonna start being sickeningly nice to you. You just wait.


    And keep waiting…


    It’s just not me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

    I saw that punch line coming around the bend.. But you are still funny little bestie!
    😂🤗

    Not as funny as you, Bestie. You’re the funniest person here. And the most clever. And your bellybutton puts all the other bellybuttons to shame. 🤩

    Nuanced sarcasm. Not shotgun
    Blast to the face sarcasm please.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 31,969 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I wish this app would stop saving drafts for me, it's going to get me in all sorts of trouble 😂

    It’s happened to me once already. I look forward to it happening to others.

    I think we should all just start posting them. Might make it more entertaining around here. 🤔

    Can’t be more insulting than your normal posts

    None of my posts are insulting. Did you miss the “😂🤗”?

    Never mind. Another thing for the therapist. 😑

    You bully…. Just sayin 😂🤗

    😂 She can't bully me. I just don't fire back much, because I am a gentleman.. in the streets..

    I’m gonna start being sickeningly nice to you. You just wait.


    And keep waiting…


    It’s just not me 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

    I saw that punch line coming around the bend.. But you are still funny little bestie!
    😂🤗

    Not as funny as you, Bestie. You’re the funniest person here. And the most clever. And your bellybutton puts all the other bellybuttons to shame. 🤩

    Nuanced sarcasm. Not shotgun
    Blast to the face sarcasm please.

    giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869u4scj46uujev9da44tevyte4hhpk5plvf5shmwi&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I wish this app would stop saving drafts for me, it's going to get me in all sorts of trouble 😂

    It’s happened to me once already. I look forward to it happening to others.

    I think we should all just start posting them. Might make it more entertaining around here. 🤔

    Can’t be more insulting than your normal posts

    None of my posts are insulting. Did you miss the “😂🤗”?

    Never mind. Another thing for the therapist. 😑

    You bully…. Just sayin 😂🤗




    She got that from mom side . Not dad.. 😏😂


    😲 shes definitely her fathers daughter..
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 228 Member
    Whoa wow

    Damn. *kitten*.

    Abs.


  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 11,535 Member
    edited July 31
    😲 shes definitely her fathers daughter..

    And in other news... she's oftentimes a rule breaker 🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    😲 shes definitely her fathers daughter..

    And in other news... she's often times a rule breaker 🤣

    Gets that from here father too 🤣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,084 Member
    Every so often for the briefest moment I feel like leaving mfp.. but then I'm certain I can't because I'd miss the laughs and so many peeps 🥰
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,168 Member
    I generally prefer to live alone, generally speaking



  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 3,054 Member
    Every so often for the briefest moment I feel like leaving mfp.. but then I'm certain I can't because I'd miss the laughs and so many peeps 🥰

    You’ll know when it’s time
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    I’ve known when it was time. 2014, 2016, 2018, 2022…. TBD 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 3,054 Member
    I’ve known when it was time. 2014, 2016, 2018, 2022…. TBD 😂

    samesies
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 805 Member
    This week should be interesting
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,218 Member
    This week should be interesting

    Hiring lawyers for your mega millions winning? 😏
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 805 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    This week should be interesting

    Hiring lawyers for your mega millions winning? 😏

    Billion 😉
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,834 Member
    klq6716ajrx2.jpeg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 805 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    klq6716ajrx2.jpeg

    I like those meat socks 😆
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,834 Member
    edited August 1
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    klq6716ajrx2.jpeg

    I like those meat socks 😆
    When we win we should go shopping!!!


    u6sun9fkbd6p.jpeg

  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,218 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    This week should be interesting

    Hiring lawyers for your mega millions winning? 😏

    Billion 😉

    After taxes etc. Still millions. 😉