What's on your mind?

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Report junk or thank for the invaluable information?

7vpi7lhqaxh5.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    uzy2ymzplaiq.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Just finished a 4 mile walk with a friend. We normally have coffee after, but not today.
    Today we had coffee first... mixing it up.

Living dangerously :) I'd have to scope out all the bathrooms on the way. :/
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I was at Sam's buying groceries yesterday and all I kept thinking about was I only have to really make dinner for me now. My oldest is moving out next week. My other younger kids don't eat what I make and I almost cried 😭 It's hitting me hard now that she's leaving.

Awww I'm sorry. :( Watching them grow up and leave the nest is definitely a hard thing. For the parent. Our children usually can't wait.
    Which I guess is the way it should be. But it doesn't mean we have to like it. :'(
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited August 2022
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I was at Sam's buying groceries yesterday and all I kept thinking about was I only have to really make dinner for me now. My oldest is moving out next week. My other younger kids don't eat what I make and I almost cried 😭 It's hitting me hard now that she's leaving.

Awww I'm sorry. :( Watching them grow up and leave the nest is definitely a hard thing. For the parent. Our children usually can't wait.
    Which I guess is the way it should be. But it doesn't mean we have to like it. :'(

I know. They aren't mine to keep but it's still heartbreaking. I mean, I made them. I grew them inside me... I'm just happy that I was able to raise a decent human being.
  • Lynnda7
    Lynnda7 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm thinking....why do I have to clean in the middle of the night with loud music on in my PJs? :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,162 Member
    It's kinda neat when politicians are doing a press conference and they switch seamlessly from English to French and back again
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    *kitten* Facebook. And remember folks, private messages on social media are not private
  • Alinouveau2
    *kitten* Facebook. And remember folks, private messages on social media are not private

I had to explain basically this to the kids I did some classes with last year. It's not smart to talk in your WhatsApp group about cheating cause you never know who's screenshotting. They were like this is a private convo....is it?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,660 Member
    Yoga class Monday night + 4 mile power walk yesterday = sore glutes today
  • TwitchyMagee
    When you don’t want to be the kind of the dork that waves to cops but they’re barreling towards you in a golf cart
    nf4tewypm8ze.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    When you don’t want to be the kind of the dork that waves to cops but they’re barreling towards you in a golf cart
    nf4tewypm8ze.gif

I see this fairly often actually.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    nf4tewypm8ze.gif

I see this fairly often actually.
    It’s the golf cart. Gets me every time.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I need chocolate
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2022
    I need chocolate
    You know what goes great with chocolate?
    ... coffee 😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    I need chocolate
    ... coffee 😁

🤦‍♀️😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Knees and why they choose to be stood sometimes
  • cmsienk
    I need chocolate
    ... coffee 😁

🤦‍♀️😂
    I came back to add " 🖤 just sayin' "... but you'd already been here 😆
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,430 Member
    Another one gone. 😏
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,430 Member
    10 years I’ve been here, had my eyes opened a couple times which all things considered isn’t that easy to do, had all kinds of nasty proposals but not one single invitation to a private group.

bhlteml5ggsl.gif