What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Why does hot tub chlorine smell more than pool chlorine

The heat - like chemistry and what not .. maybe ?? Idk I but I’ve convinced myself it’s definitely the heat

Now solve my wedding problem tomorrow.
    Cousin's son is getting married
    His mom married a pedophile, my cousin spent lots of time with my family and spoke at my dad's funeral and made everyone cry saying my dad was his hero (my dad was awesome)
    I'm assuming his mom, pedophile wife, won't be there but I worry about other cousins who dislike me and my brother cause we had parents who fixed our teeth and doted on us.
    How do I make this less awkward? all family gatherings have been awkward my whole life.
    (Btw I'm but a snob....much. 🤣...but I was lucky to have parents who worked really hard to give us an idyllic life and didn't assume welfare was the way to work the system)

Idk - when I feel awkward I just stop feeling awkward and feel awesome instead 🤷‍♂️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

The heat - like chemistry and what not .. maybe ?? Idk I but I’ve convinced myself it’s definitely the heat

His mom married a pedophile, my cousin spent lots of time with my family and spoke at my dad's funeral and made everyone cry saying my dad was his hero (my dad was awesome)
    I'm assuming his mom, pedophile wife, won't be there but I worry about other cousins who dislike me and my brother cause we had parents who fixed our teeth and doted on us.
    How do I make this less awkward? all family gatherings have been awkward my whole life.
    (Btw I'm but a snob....much. 🤣...but I was lucky to have parents who worked really hard to give us an idyllic life and didn't assume welfare was the way to work the system)

Idk - when I feel awkward I just stop feeling awkward and feel awesome instead 🤷‍♂️

Same 😏
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Maybe don't go? 😅

We have to. My mom said so 🤣😂🤣😂

You better listen to mom 😊
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options

Based
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,190 Member
    Options

Maybe don't go? 😅

Hahah right!! She may be failing and in a wheelchair but she's still the boss
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Maybe don't go? 😅

Hahah right!! She may be failing and in a wheelchair but she's still the boss

And if it makes her happy that's another reason ❤
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Two gas stations in my town are having a price war and I am reaping the benefit.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Two gas stations in my town are having a price war and I am reaping the benefit.

God, I wish this would happen here. Prices are ridiculous

It’s almost 50¢ per gallon lower in my town than it is in the neighboring towns. I can almost afford to fill up my tank between paychecks
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Pondering: is it wrong to be kind to bad people?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Elvis Costello and Johnny rotten
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Define bad ?? Just what the individual sees as bad ? So it’s up to each individual- either way I don’t think it’s wrong to be kind to anyone - someone I think is bad you may not and vice versa
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Life hack - anytime you’re at a garage sale and they are selling gas cans - always pick one up - I’ve got like prolly 10 gas cans - that I picked up over the years - for maybe a buck a piece - and if there is ever a gas war here I’m ready baby… otherwise I’m just the weird guy with all the gas cans in his shed - nothing comes without sacrifice

Smart. I can tell you laundry baskets DO NOT work.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Life hack - anytime you’re at a garage sale and they are selling gas cans - always pick one up - I’ve got like prolly 10 gas cans - that I picked up over the years - for maybe a buck a piece - and if there is ever a gas war here I’m ready baby… otherwise I’m just the weird guy with all the gas cans in his shed - nothing comes without sacrifice

Noted
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Define bad ?? Just what the individual sees as bad ? So it’s up to each individual- either way I don’t think it’s wrong to be kind to anyone - someone I think is bad you may not and vice versa
    OK but if a bad person is capable of doing better or capable of learning to do better by someone else setting boundaries than aren’t I doing them a disservice by letting things slide?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Where do they all go???
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    IHop

Best waffles.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

OK but if a bad person is capable of doing better or capable of learning to do better by someone else setting boundaries than aren’t I doing them a disservice by letting things slide?

Oh I guess I didn’t understand what you were trying to convey there - I was thinking just being kind to a random person who others may perceive as bad - but you’re talking about ppl in your life - maybe a friend or ex or relatives etc yes?? I’m that case I don’t think it’s unkind to just not be around someone who it not bringing you joy or lifting you up - it took me a long time to realize this - so if you mean by accepting someone’s behavior that is in some way causing you any kind of stress Or anxiety or whatever the case - that is you being kind - then i guess it’s only bad for you - and in that case it really only matters yiur take on it - personally I tell my kids if a friend or family or whoever is not bringing joy to your life - call them out and say hey this is how I feel and if that’s a big deal to them or they don’t consider your felling fugg ‘m life is too short to be worrying about that chit - idk I prolly still not getting what you mean 🤷‍♂️ and tl didn’t proof read 😉

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

Oh I guess I didn’t understand what you were trying to convey there - I was thinking just being kind to a random person who others may perceive as bad - but you’re talking about ppl in your life - maybe a friend or ex or relatives etc yes?? I’m that case I don’t think it’s unkind to just not be around someone who it not bringing you joy or lifting you up - it took me a long time to realize this - so if you mean by accepting someone’s behavior that is in some way causing you any kind of stress Or anxiety or whatever the case - that is you being kind - then i guess it’s only bad for you - and in that case it really only matters yiur take on it - personally I tell my kids if a friend or family or whoever is not bringing joy to your life - call them out and say hey this is how I feel and if that’s a big deal to them or they don’t consider your felling fugg ‘m life is too short to be worrying about that chit - idk I prolly still not getting what you mean 🤷‍♂️ and tl didn’t proof read
    😉
    I’m Not sure I had it clearly defined in my mind anyway. You done good interpreting
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

sure if the action is only a reflection of you and not them