What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I don’t want to go to work or to the gym or to the kitchen. I just want to lie in my bed

me too let’s have a do-nothing day

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I don’t want to go to work or to the gym or to the kitchen. I just want to lie in my bed

I wish. My concessions were skipping the gym, wearing jeans to work (comfy ones), & telling my boss he has to wait. I also brought a crafty/mending project to do when things are slow. I might have something delicious for a snack
  • ermengarde22
    Options

I wish. My concessions were skipping the gym, wearing jeans to work (comfy ones), & telling my boss he has to wait. I also brought a crafty/mending project to do when things are slow. I might have something delicious for a snack

that seems mentally healthier than my option of checking the *kitten* out tbh
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    so i have made a horrible discovery this AM when i was reading the lit for returning the heart monitor i’ve had to wear for a *kitten* MONTH that i was supposed to be exercising every day which like, i thought was a *suggestion* not a full on instruction wth

so my plan is maybe if i do major cardio every day for the next 5 days she wont make me redo the whole damn thing or keep wearing for another month

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    so i have made a horrible discovery this AM when i was reading the lit for returning the heart monitor i’ve had to wear for a *kitten* MONTH that i was supposed to be exercising every day which like, i thought was a *suggestion* not a full on instruction wth

so my plan is maybe if i do major cardio every day for the next 5 days she wont make me redo the whole damn thing or keep wearing for another month

🤞

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

One of the things I dislike about exercise is that you cannot do it ahead of time or do it afterwards or get all of the cardio for a year done at once. It seems wrong. Anyway, please don’t hurt yourself

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I just heard the unmistakable ping of an unamplified electric guitar. Just two notes. I am alone in the office
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just heard the unmistakable ping of an unamplified electric guitar. Just two notes. I am alone in the office

...ghosts????
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

...ghosts????
    Yes. I think it’s Maggie the cat.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Can traffic cameras see inside cars? Like from the waist down?
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

Same with millimeter wave exams at the airport, how am I supposed to flirt with TSA if the software blurs all of the hard work I've put into sculpting?
  • ermengarde22
    Options

just bring a blanket
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

just bring a blanket

Finally some advice I can use
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

I sincerely hope so.

Same with millimeter wave exams at the airport, how am I supposed to flirt with TSA if the software blurs all of the hard work I've put into sculpting?

😂

I feel like if it hit the "click" at exactly the right time, they might be able to make out the crotch area if you're not super close to the steering wheel
    😬 and how good are car park cameras do you think?

• OnlyPans
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

I feel like if it hit the "click" at exactly the right time, they might be able to make out the crotch area if you're not super close to the steering wheel

They're lousy. Sadly. :|
  • OnlyPans
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

You speak from experience?

From having owned/designed such systems. Security cameras, even very high resolution ones, can't see much of anything in a meaningful way. They have to be deployed to capture very limited info - like positioned and zoomed in just right to capture license data on a moving car in a defined exit area, so the car must pass through the space. If you're more than 15 feet away from a general purpose camera, they can't identify even basic information like skin color reliably. No need to cover up to get freaky - they can see movement is happening, but can't identify you at all - you could be the pope in full garb and golf cart and it would look generic.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

From having owned/designed such systems. Security cameras, even very high resolution ones, can't see much of anything in a meaningful way. They have to be deployed to capture very limited info - like positioned and zoomed in just right to capture license data on a moving car in a defined exit area, so the car must pass through the space. If you're more than 15 feet away from a general purpose camera, they can't identify even basic information like skin color reliably. No need to cover up to get freaky - they can see movement is happening, but can't identify you at all - you could be the pope in full garb and golf cart and it would look generic.

You said a lot but this is my main takeaway

Same. Still bringing a blanket
  • OnlyPans
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

You could even bring the Pope, apparently

Or just the Pope's blanket, if you wanted to be less likely to wind up in the bad place
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

Apparently we can even bring his golf cart

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

I sincerely hope so.

😂

To use for cleanup?