What's on your mind?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    2ltyxnqpi44q.png
    1l6ba2obz80e.gif

Is that...real? Cuz, as a twinkie, no. But, as a sandwich, it's pretty good!

I found it on the internet, of course it's real!

It was an item for a brief time

Dafaq you searchin for 😂 and I’ll stick with my nilla wafers with pb/ honey 🍯😉

I remember searching for something specific, now I don't remember bc I got side tracked by nothing important...but it lead me to soldiers surprising their kids, a lonely gorilla, a baby laughing hysterically, to a baby that just got special hearing aids, and she is listening to her mom's voice for the very first time, then it was an ovulation meme, then a pickle Twinkie.

You've been there, yes?

I saw the baby with the hearing aids! That little face kicked me into ovulation

😆
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    2ltyxnqpi44q.png
    1l6ba2obz80e.gif

I remember searching for something specific, now I don't remember bc I got side tracked by nothing important...but it lead me to soldiers surprising their kids, a lonely gorilla, a baby laughing hysterically, to a baby that just got special hearing aids, and she is listening to her mom's voice for the very first time, then it was an ovulation meme, then a pickle Twinkie.

You've been there, yes?

Maybe once or twice

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    2ltyxnqpi44q.png
    1l6ba2obz80e.gif

You've been there, yes?

We have all been there. My last internet spiral 🌀 ended with a road rage video. Some crazy woman was slowing down at yellow lights. She looked hot. Might be what saved her.
  • cowsfan12
    2ltyxnqpi44q.png
    1l6ba2obz80e.gif

You've been there, yes?

We have all been there. My last internet spiral 🌀 ended with a road rage video. Some crazy woman was slowing down at yellow lights. She
    looked hot. Might be what saved her.

Dude I remember that one - yeah she was definitely hot - maybe she was listening to will smith summertime track and figured she go 2 mph so everyone could see her
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    2ltyxnqpi44q.png
    1l6ba2obz80e.gif

You've been there, yes?

We have all been there. My last internet spiral 🌀 ended with a road rage video. Some crazy woman was slowing down at yellow lights. She looked hot. Might be what saved her.
    2ltyxnqpi44q.png
    1l6ba2obz80e.gif

You've been there, yes?

We have all been there. My last internet spiral 🌀 ended with a road rage video. Some crazy woman was slowing down at yellow lights. She
    looked hot. Might be what saved her.

Dude I remember that one - yeah she was definitely hot - maybe she was listening to will smith summertime track and figured she go 2 mph so everyone could see her

I don't even like Will Smith 🙄
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,187 Member
    My cinnamon buns are home waiting for me
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    lkdf6xyhue3u.jpeg

Can’t wait to get some of my son’s home grown radishes.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Should I be worried?
    manrmw5l4goo.jpeg
  • TwitchyMagee
    If a man is shallow & makes it all about physical appearance, i have no problem mocking his comb over & yellow teeth.
  • cowsfan12
    If a man is shallow & makes it all about physical appearance, i have no problem mocking his comb over & yellow teeth.

Usually if a man is shallow and has said comb over she’s prolly in it for the money and thus they deserve each other
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022

Usually if a man is shallow and has said comb over she’s prolly in it for the money and thus they deserve each other

No. I’m talking about men who offer their unsolicited opinions. “You’d be so pretty if you lost a few pounds.” “Would it kill you to smile?” “Mid.” And it almost always comes from the most ridiculous looking man-boys
  • cowsfan12

No. I’m talking about men who offer their unsolicited opinions. “You’d be so pretty if you lost a few pounds.” “Would it kill you to smile?” “Mid.” And it almost always comes from the most ridiculous looking man-boys

Ahh ok - I think this is used as a pick up tactic by some - the whole say something negative then a back handed compliment- surely that doesn’t work - surely most woman would indeed mock the comb over and and bad teeth right ??
  • TwitchyMagee

Ahh ok - I think this is used as a pick up tactic by some - the whole say something negative then a back handed compliment- surely that doesn’t work - surely most woman would indeed mock the comb over and and bad teeth right ??

All of the women of my acquaintance would tell him to *kitten* right off
  • cowsfan12

All of the women of my acquaintance would tell him to *kitten* right off

I had no doubt 😉
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,463 Member
    It’s so chilly in my house, I get dressed thinking it’s cold outside,
    walk outdoors and it’s almost 70. 🙄
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Should I be worried?
    manrmw5l4goo.jpeg

What pretty markings! Yes you should be worried. Cats love fishing
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,187 Member
    Bake sale 1 baked for. Now have to figure out something for bake sale 2 on Thursday while trying to get stuff done for our housewarming party Saturday.

Thinking of being lazy and just doing chocolate chip cookies for bake sale 2.
  • cowsfan12
    My friend just texted me that a girl from our hiring class died yesterday in Cancun from alcohol poisoning. It reminded me of a friend from high school who technically died from alcohol poisoning but was resuscitated. He promised to never drink again but was at it again soon enough. Told me he didn’t drink everclear* anymore. Smh.
    I mean, I’ve been blackout drunk and have had horrible hangovers but my body will throw up the alcohol at some point. I can’t even imagine what it’s like being that drunk. Probably bc I would be blacked-out forever.
    Anyway, rip classmate.

Sorry to hear this -
  • cowsfan12
    edited October 2022
    Andrew Schulz is funny af