What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m wondering if I’m ever going to figure out what I want. I have the big picture but not any details.
    Back at the drawing board as far as dating goes. Ol guy is out of the picture. Turns out I was wrong about someone again. Well, wrong and then right but in the end he won I suppose. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bye bye now daddy issues manifestation. 👋🏻
    Still sorta talking to my ex but tbh he’s made it pretty clear he’s not a one woman kind if guy and there’s complications besides that so… he’s probably not the end game either. So over talking to people but I don’t have time to waste if my goal is a family. *sigh* I hope the next idiot I run into in MY idiot. 🥰
    Gotta start planning for my birthday as I have a week vacation then. Getting my passport done next week in preparation. My first choice is Japan but we’ll see what the budget is closer to the date. There’s all sorts of places I want to go and maybe somewhere warm in February would be best.
    I’m thinking since I’m tired and emotionally spent all of the time I may as well just spend as much time at work as possible and just try to make a lot of money. Plus I gotta save up money to either move or keep this place by myself. I’m over roommates. I’ve also never lived alone so that will be a new adventure.
    So over hanging out by myself every day all day. Seems like everyone is busy all the time. Meh. I have been focusing more on other things. Trying to learn Spanish again. I’m getting it pretty quickly but that’s with multiple choice mostly and the subjects are all the same so guessing is also easy.
    Mi gato es blanco. Ella es muy bonito. Yo tengo es vaso de aqua. El gato bebes el vaso de agua. Dios mio. 🤦🏻‍♀️ (Idk how to say drinks out of yet and I’m not cheating, that’s from just my pea brain)
    Absolutely riveting conversation skills if I do say so myself! 😉 basically what I talk about in English and with just as poor sentence structure.

🤔 perhaps bonita since it’s female cat
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I haven't been on the app for a while. Did they change the ability to seeing your macro intake? I have to pay to see how many carbs/protein etc I'm eating ?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,488 Member
    Options
    @OpheliaCooter
    That’s the kind of Spanish I speak now!
    When I was young, spoke it perfectly, forgot almost everything.

I think you are right, bonita ☺️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,488 Member
    Options
    @glassyo

Thank you
    You’re very kind. ☺️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    daisyverma wrote: »
    I haven't been on the app for a while. Did they change the ability to seeing your macro intake? I have to pay to see how many carbs/protein etc I'm eating ?

No - can still see macro intake in the free version
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I am a slow writer. I am blessed that the job I have affords so much downtime and a private, quiet place to work and that my boss approves of my endeavors
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I snuck a chocolate covered biscotti under my mask and apparently had chocolate left on my face. I've gotten a pedicure, went to the post office, and have gotten a lot of looks from strangers. I thought it was bc I looked cute today, then I glanced in the mirror 😐

Cute chocolatey deliciousness
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I snuck a chocolate covered biscotti under my mask and apparently had chocolate left on my face. I've gotten a pedicure, went to the post office, and have gotten a lot of looks from strangers. I thought it was bc I looked cute today, then I glanced in the mirror 😐

Did your mom ever lick her finger to clean your face? Where's mom when you need her.

P.S. I never did this to my children
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Did your mom ever lick her finger to clean your face? Where's mom when you need her.

P.S. I never did this to my children
    No, but I had a boyfriend who hated this so I did it frequently. I used to be way more annoying
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I also got a pedicure and I'm headed to the post office....
    *checks face for chocolate*
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    ((checks face for chocolate))

😂 I'd totally be that stranger that would walk up to you and let you know.
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    *checks face for chocolate*

😂 I'd totally be that stranger that would walk up to you and let you know.
    You would be appreciated! 😊 (Then I would slink away in embarrassment.)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

This has happened to me with the exact same substance. Many years ago. It was then that I realized nobody in my family looks at me. And nobody I encountered that day had any mercy on me. And I try to always nicely tell people. Toe pics?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

This has happened to me with the exact same substance. Many years ago. It was then that I realized nobody in my family looks at me. And nobody I encountered that day had any mercy on me. And I try to always nicely tell people. Toe pics?

Toe picks?! You tryna get me banned? 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Have you no decency? Have you no shame? Have you no care for the community guidelines?

• Moijo02022
    Moijo02022 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Have you no decency? Have you no shame? Have you no care for the community guidelines?

Surely only camel toe pics would be against community guidelines??? 🤔

• cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Toe pics?
    No toe pics, but here's a pic of a tree in front of my house...
    wwjrvdcj1kti.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to the US Marine Corp!

I owe the USMC my life. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

..... and "Goodnight Chesty Puller, wherever you are."