What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Someone or something killed the coyote that was living on my property and I feel kind of bad
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    My coq au vin was sooooo good can't wait for leftovers

And my ladies came through for our Hallmark movie gift drive. Some kids will get to enjoy puzzles, games, gifts cards, plushies, Lego, lots of slime among other things. I'm thinking we need to make this a yearly kinda thing y4zt3yr9996w.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    It doesn’t matt r I need to go to bad
  • TwitchyMagee
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Hope you got some sleep and wake up with peace, clarity, & hope
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Hope you got some sleep and wake up with peace, clarity, & hope

Always hope in a new day right .. peace and clarity come and go I spose
  • Alinouveau2
    We were supposed to go visit mother in law by canceled cause of the show....now I'll need to think about dinner I guess
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    z13nbllk5fso.jpeg
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Insomnia sucks. Hopefully 5 and a half hours will be enough to get me through the work day.
  • Alinouveau2
    Where's all the traffic. I got down to the lake to pick up my rider today super quick and got him to his appointment even quicker. I actually get some times at home to relax today. Hopefully I get to drive him again next week too
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    I had to walk through reception to go to lunch and my boss happened to be there having an impromptu meeting with a man in a Santa suit and I may have freaked the *kitten* out. Went completely mute and scurried out of there as quickly as I could
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I had to walk through the reception to go to lunch and my boss happened to be there having an impromptu meeting with a man in a Santa suit and I may have freaked the *kitten* out. Went completely mute and scurried out of there as quickly as I could

Are you on the naughty list??
  • TwitchyMagee
    I had to walk through the reception to go to lunch and my boss happened to be there having an impromptu meeting with a man in a Santa suit and I may have freaked the *kitten* out. Went completely mute and scurried out of there as quickly as I could

I blame my mother
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member

I blame my mother

Come sit in my leather sofa...we have things to work on
  • Alinouveau2
    That was an easy drive day. Now I have time to study and go Christmas shopping
  • TwitchyMagee
    Also a dude from another place was updating his list of something somethings for the entire state and I completely let him get my name wrong because you don’t need to know me
  • Alinouveau2
    Some candle scents....why?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    The strange “aura” type thing that happened with my eyesight today before the headache came.
    It had never happened like that before, freaked me out.
  • Alinouveau2
    The strange “aura” type thing that happened with my eyesight today before the headache came.
    It had never happened like that before, freaked me out.

Oh no hope you're feeling better soon. It's an excuse to take it easy and rest.
    First time I had an aura I thought I was having a stroke 😂 but man they're creepy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My mother.
    She hurt my feelings a few days ago and I can’t let it go.
    I know, she’s 95, get over it.
    She was obnoxious when she was 40, this is nothing new.
    I normally can just forget the stupid crap she says but this hurt.
    My whole life, being adopted meant nothing to me.
    Now in my 60s, I feel very adopted.
    😢

Im sorry Mel, big hugs girl 🤗
    My mum is pretty abrupt and doesn't know what tact is 🙄